Important changes after the second test

Stalingrad owners should’ve got 2 for the Germans and soviets. Instead they get the exact same thing as someone who never bought the pack but it’s only sped up. Rather dissapointing tbh. I feel like the odds will be high that the Western allies/Japanese will be at the very end of the event. So they’ll still have to grind it out.

1 Like

or it would use the old event squad card system that was very short live from my memory

Everyone could grind mp717, Thompson was only partially exclusive you could transfer Tunisian ones to Stalingrad and keep them as Soviets, T-34 STZ Black was a gold order vehicle, PZIVG is the only true exclusive in Stalingrad FA so you paid money only for temporal faster grind, slots, 2 shitty flamethrower premiums that you can’t use because they are so weak and PZ4G and that’s it.

2 Likes

I get that too. I think it would be better to have the Soviet and German squads at the end and the US and Japanese equipment at the front. Then people who buy the pack won’t have to research it, saving some time.

3 Likes

that might work with tanks and planes, but not with weapons.
Federov would come before all soviet smg, AVS was adopted in 1936 before SVT.
Germans would start with mp40, mg34 and k98k, americans with garand, BAR and thompson.

actually faster mg42 and dt29 too cause those are “technically” end game while in stalingrad it apparently a mid tier

it like lvl 19 there isnt it?

ah right that would confuse people i guess

Those were never exclusive and you couldn’t transfer and play with them instantly without a massive grind in other campaign.

BTW mg42 is lvl 18 in Berlin while in Stalingrad it’s lvl 19

yea but what im saying is people who buy it (assuming that they didnt have these before) will get them way faster than everyone since it only like lvl19 compare to moscow lvl30 and berlin lvl24(i think)

oh i didnt know that

1 Like

Nope it’s earlier in Berlin lvl 18

Only one question for the devs or alphas like @Shiivex or @Euthymia07:

If it is ready, or a at least a rough draft is available, would it be possible to show us the actual ratings of equipment unlocks? It is mentioned that “most” will follow the tech tree, but that some, won’t.

Would make sense, because some bolties being “tier” 3 should really not be over 2, or some smgs being unequal (mp40 is tier 3, so can compete against tier 4 - 5, but pps42 is newcomer tier 2??) And some vehicles.

Anyway. Would be nice to know what is what,

If possible of course.

Thanks.

11 Likes

yea i know i acknowledge that in the “oh i didnt know that”

anyway now since i didnt buy the pack cause i was saving money at the time i have to either grind moscow which is fine but it will take possibly month or go to berlin allie hell which i dont want to considering that i already know how it feel

Basically, So the calling access pass buyers “sad” is kinda weird.

We were getting shafted, Just as much as Pacific pass buyers.

In general, It makes it much worst:

We get to basically keep Panzer IV G

We lose:
Faster grinding, Slots BUT! We get refunded., Soldiers being near maxed level, Weapons being neared maxed level, And for a while we thought we would have lost Engineer AR’s.

It would be like buying a nice car only for you to get home and realize 99% of it’s fake.

5 Likes

Based, the Enlisted community is the worst there is for a game that had historical intentions, they just want to turn this into War Thunder 2 every time they cry over a minimally realistic thing they add to the game. Do the weapons have certain realistic jams? they cry Are the maps faithful to reality? They cry because according to them they are not fair, as if in real life the Soviet and German soldiers cried because the Moltke Bridge is very difficult since an enlisted player was going to cry in the forums in 2023. Enlisted is pure smoke from its beginning, eliminating statues like that of Stalin in STALINGRAD, deleting, censoring and deceiving their own players with event tanks like that SS Panther with historical camouflage that they eliminated, the elimination of patches from the uniforms for example of the rangers in normady and other divisions of the US Army and others, Enlisted is only going backwards, we are going to reach a point where Enlisted will not be more attractive than Battlefield V or Hell Let Loose since it will lose all its attractiveness just because of a crying community that killed the personality of the game and its greatest appeal, and the supposedly promised “historical reality”

2 Likes

Stalingrad full-access came with many advantages for grinding the campaign, you will keep everything you managed to get there, what else do you want?

2 Likes

but the yanks and japs don’t have anything classed as ARs :confused:

8 Likes

well they get engy with smg instead i think anyway

2 Likes

yet.

if soviets can get AS-44, other factions can receive DF magic too.

3 Likes

great work! thats basically all the recommendations i made i my analysis of your last merge news post, but you even added good mechanics on top of it :relieved:

the stalingrad engineer solution is a nice & creative way to make everyone happy, now all you need to do is bring the merge quickly and do the fine tuning later with inputs from the players.

(btw i hope equipment also has BRs as proposed in a draft months ago, at least to give players a reason to use small pouches over large ones etc.)

1 Like

as long as it isnt like that one mobile game i play where FN FAL appear in ww2 yea i think that fine