Important changes after the second test

T-34 don’t care about panzerfausts if it camps in the grayzone.

1 Like

no matter what you say they wont do anything positive the anti cheat sytens is a joke for one and the cheaters are even worse

2 Likes

Why are so many of you here insanely pessimistic and insane? You are never happy about damn anything.

6 Likes

That’s a you problem, use planes and bomb the tank. Because otherwise it makes so that you don’t want to play in a tank anymore. If you are Using a BT-7, you are going to die to panzerfaust 60

because the modern game dev scene is painfully driven by profit first fun second, at a ratio that ruins games that used to be fun, the more I think about this update the more I regret returning to the game.
they very clearly want profit insanely more than they want to make a fun game, next time I am in Riga I will go in front of their office and spit on the sidewalk

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to the update

2 Likes

What’s even sadder is that they have gone and made a correctly modeled MG42 ‘‘early’’ as well by giving it proper features (including the horizontal bakalite charging handle with finger groves).

3 Likes

haha IMO that would be to the BT-7s benefit. Panzerfaust requires some proficency to lob, might miss

At rifle just wrecks the BT-7 from where ever just by point and click.

I must be one of the few that enjoy AT rifles. (thats not the japanese one)

2 Likes

The Japanese have a very, very good AT rifle. I love that thing.

1 Like

…and then there is that thing. lol (Soviets lucky they dont see that atm)

I wonder if the Germans/Italians will get a tech tree solothurn AT rifle

2 Likes

M1C is really superior which is why I think they put it into Tier 2.
Johnson is G41.
M1G is not superior to G43 in a notable way and its still clip feeded.

There is like one and I still would take the FG42/II over the M2C.

Still would take StG over 50 Mag Thompson. Only M1921 /28 is worth with its better dispersion.

ok that dose need a balance like the play has to fly in from side of map like bombers do

cause bugs get worse every patch and the deves can’t admit that outside the form they own no one wants the merge as its hated on reddit on twitter and in game chats.

4 Likes

lol yeah i mean its clear they will give a pay to skip in the tree at some point when people realize the leveling before was 3 times faster

4 Likes

The Pz 38t was legit the first overpowered vehicle ever added to the game, at its time it was the definition of p2w. It was almost immortal.

1 Like

Taking out tanks at 100m distance with your panzerfausts is fairly easy - heck even 200m is possible.

2 Likes

I dont remember that at all. Doesnt have enough armor to shrug off the standard 45mm it faces. (maybe with a little angling). Also this is back in the days where Bombs had Massive killzones.

But I do miss seeing them and BA-11 around. Its been a long time.

5 Likes

Because apparently they can’t express a concern or objection without being overdramatic.

but i dont want to camp in greyzone

1 Like

Cant you get like 7 or 8? I have 4 Carcanos and 1 Costa Rican. Pretty sure I can get more CRs