Imagine if #9 ( M A U S )

Hello and welcome to My section in the forum “imagine if” where we are going to discuss if x thing is added, removed or reworked in the game.

This don´t need any introduction just imagine if the maus german tank is added to the game it can be literally Impenetrable, or i will get easily stuck?
OIP (12)

I´ll waiting for your opinions below : )

Also don´t forget to suggest me an idea for imagine if # 10 : )

6 Likes

Probably both.

It would be a pain for other tanks, but also a subject of laughter as it’s just so huge, probably very slow, and Enlisted maps, so NOT tank friendly. In the end, a bomb magnet :thinking:

7 Likes

even if it a “subject of laughter” i feel like they wouldnt be laughing once the barrel are pointing at them (if the maus can get there in the first place)

They wouldn’t, but it would balance out all the other times it’s just stuck on a tiny 30cm high ruble or rock :smile:

4 Likes

anyway can tutel beat it? if so then i would like both (even if both will get stuck most of the time)

1 Like

I don’t know… I rarely ever use tanks tbh. The only times I do, it’s to counter other tanks. I’m more of a boots guy I suppose…

Except at low br because I like LIGHT tanks. Tiny and nimble. Or meme level. Like my Soviet gold order Chad t60.

I haven’t touched my king tiger H in months. It’s too big and slow… I’d probably not enjoy the maus either :thinking:

2 Likes

yea i enjoy extremely heavy tank for some reason it give me “safety” feeling if you know what i mean (in term of armor i guess, idk if i would enjoy big gun but no armor)

2 Likes

I honestly believe one day it will be added. The Sturmtiger as well

One day…….

1 Like

That tank would be hell, DF doesn’t balance simple things, much less a tank of this magnitude.

Now add that in the maps you get stuck in light vehicles, imagine that beastly tank.

It’s a question of preference :slight_smile:

Big boys like IS2 1944 or the big cats are extremely good. I just don’t enjoy playing those.

My favourites are meme t60, bt7, Chaffee, Crusader. Axis low lvl tanks are a bit sluggish… maybe pz2… Japan has nothing worth mentioning sadly :no_mouth:

Edit: axis has a FAST fire tank! I do enjoy that troll vehicle!

2 Likes

I think Maus would be quite fine with several additions:

1. Suspension rework to allow crossing of obstacles (currently engine treats all vehicles as giant boxes so they get stuck on basically anything uneven

2. Limit on 1 heavy tank per team at any one time, just like fighter/bomber limit. Would allow for more vehicle variety if constant heavy tank spam occurs (at any BR really)

3. BR6 for Maus? or potentially new bracket for ultra late war stuff (& other high BR5 weapons moved there)

7 Likes

Oh God… I didn’t think of this variable… TWO maus at once? :scream:
Yes, limits must be made :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Will be even better to kill.

:thinking:

A 1000lb right in between?

It IS satisfying as a pilot to take 2 tanks in one pass, especially when they’re top tanks…

1 Like

yes another food for cas pilots

2 Likes

So we need an easy target practice for pilots ?

1 Like

I think Panzerfaust or nukepack should do it as well.

1 Like

With fausts? They should really be stuck together for the first’s detonation to affect the second one, no? :thinking:

Why not? Both E-100 and Maus are already present in WT. And both are far more realistic than Ho-Ri.

But they should probably be event vehicles.

btw. One day, I would like to see T95 in Enlisted as well

8 Likes

T95 is even MORE realistic than those too as well! Lol

3 Likes