If you want to earn silver

Whenever I play in Germany, I accumulate a lot of silver before I know it.
Why is this? Is it because it’s easy?
Today I played in Germany for a few hours and realized I earned 40,000 silver.

What is the maximum amount of silver you guys have earned in a day?
And do you have any techniques to earn a lot of silver?

2 Likes

it depends on the environment
The maximum amount in a single game without bonus is 900

They need to increase SILVER rewards more.

6 Likes

No need of more silver. They have increased silver gain recently:

Brother, is premium really that powerful? For me, it’s phenomenal if I get that much in a week in F2P, it usually takes two.

1 Like

Yeah, it seems that they were earning about 2000~3000 silver per match.
Now Germany is good for farming because it’s crazy easy.
Also, there was a battle pass and event rewards tonight.

1 Like

Oh yeah, give me more such small events where I can double/triple my income by doing things I already do. Literally, I got the 120 kill task done in a single match and got twice as much money from it than from the debrief (though it’s mostly because we lost).

Still, next time I have money and premium is on discount, I will get it. Would have it by now, but decided to finally buy HoI4 after freebieing it from SUG for 5 years.

1 Like

It is definitely a worthwhile purchase.
HoI4 is so immersive that you will lose track of time…
Enjoy your world domination.

1 Like

the new battle pass doesn’t start until almost 3 weeks.

silver is tied to XP gains. So anything that increases XP, increases silver, so:

• Premium Account is a 100% modifier to silver
  • Premium Squads are 100% modifier to silver if you only use them.
    But what of your free options:
  • Winning is a modifier
  • Getting an award is a modifier
  • Making sure your squad and soldier upgrades are complete are modifiers
  • After that: Gain more points in game (killing vehicles, have both a rally, and a truck out for spawns, build sandbags in front of defending friendlies for those assist points, spotting vehicles (if they go boom while they are spotted, you get an assist)
  • Throw squads into the fray … you will actually get more XP killing 100 enemies with 10 squads, then killing 100 enemies with 5 squads as there are diminishing rewards the longer a squad is alive.

Another thing that can help improve point / minute: When building a rally … ADS the objective and hit the squad command before building. Then proceed to build: This will have your bots go to the objective instead of hanging with you. That way once you are done you can swap to one of them. Often you will be right on the objective ready to build defenses or capture saving time … meaning more points (Fun fact, in destruction, this can also be used to have your bot plant or defuse the bomb while YOU cover them from enemies). If you have multiple engineers, you can also tell them to build it once you’ve started, once they take their hammer out and begin you can leave and they will finish it for you.

Other than that, make the most of your XP boosters when you get them. Eventually you can get things like this occur:

1 Like

Each time ppl here say germany is easy win, I have the opposite experience. Yesterday and today combined have 20% win rate as germany.
Please stop saying germany is easy so I can stop losing. Thank you.

5 Likes

I had the same experience last night.
The days when Germany was mighty were over last night.

1 Like

I have the same.
Playing Germany BR5 everyday for a few weeks now, my team usually gets destroyed.
I dont know the statistics but I’m guessing my current win rate is 25% against Russia and USA 50.

Regular Silver gain is pathetic, 90% of my silver comes drom battlepass tasks and daily login rewards.

1 Like

QQ截图20240430130020
微信截图_20240430130212

Also, supposedly it is 5 silver every 47 XP (which is REALLY low IMO, also who picks “47” XP?) … but I have yet to see an official source on that … so take it with a grain of salt.