If we remove Tiger II H from the game - there would be no need to have BR5 to begin with

Zero is my favorite plane for that reason. The turn rate on that thing is crazy, and the flaps never break. Japan has good SMGs too

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re doing a lot of copium there my friend, tone it down a little bit

I just think BR’s are stupid and a poor fit for Enlisted

Well nothing does

Exactly.

It’s why removing stuff won’t solve anything. Yes, tiger2H is best tank
 ATM. but some others are pretty close. many whine about IS244 because of it’s reloading speed, but I find it really great and have fun taking KT2H down with it. or bombs, or other tactics.

Tiger2 got really broad shoulders to be the cause of ALL other faction’s boos, suffering

1 Like

Königstiger is so powerful even Japan suffers from it XD

6 Likes

Well balance is independent from skill

This is so lolz its legit funny.

The only reason Enlisted fights are turn focused is because altitude does not work in this game and all piston fighters are very similar speed + the lead indicator lets you prop hang. However the 262 is not an altitude fighter, it can actually outrun every enemy to edge of map (and no, the map does not end when you get a warning) at 800kph and zoom climb even with this horrible gravity / max fuel load gimmick.

When attacking, all it needs to do is put mouse cursor on lead indicator and fire, ez aimbot. The enemy will never get a lead indicator because they are flying away too fast.

1 Like

Well, considering that there are no BR1 MGs and that the power jump from BR4 to BR5 is only that high because semi autos can’t compete with assault rifles and battle rifles, I still think that rebalancing is absolutely possible for removing BR5.

Again, the only thing I can’t see rebalancing being possible is the Tiger II.

1 Like

With its enhanced bazooka, the Tiger 2H has gone from a literal tiger to a fat, adorable cat.
No need to remove it. Just aim at the ugly long turret sides and with one click you can ruin everything.

1 Like

Well the bazooka buff was much needed