If the Soviets can bring World War One weapons to the party let's bring even more

6 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

The Selbstlader and Mg sure, but the Hellriegel. I don’t know, like Ian says, we basically know nothing about that gun or if it even worked. But the pistol he showed, the Steyr M1912, could be added it was still in use by the Germans in ww2.

2 Likes

there is also the mg08/18 which swaps the barrel for a air cooled one

1 Like

I think I made a post covering that but that’s for something else

I’m fairly certain Germany already has the most gear in the game, they don’t really need more before everyone else does.

3 Likes

They need more gear because they’re fighting on multiple fronts and it’s stupid that the Soviets get another belt fed MG with 100 rounds and they can’t even carry it but yet they have it

They already had plenty of gear even before the merge with multiple fronts in mind and as a factor…

And Germany has two double drum-mag LMGs with far less recoil.

3 Likes

every one asks for the hellriegel

What you got my man M1919A6 in there for? He ain’t done nothing

having less bullets does not help me when I’m trying to stop multiple 9 man squads rushing the objective

Because it’s heavy.

You have 75 ROUNDS of 8mm Mauser ammo that one-shots with multiple troops in your squad equipped with them…

1 Like

Just go play Batelfield 1

1 Like

You’re asking for too much because if you’ve seen AI they can’t even hold an objective to save their own lives

I do not have bots in that game that I can control to a certain extent

No, you complained about having ‘less bullets’. Switch over to your other troops wielding LMGs if that’s such an issue.

In such situations they are already dead

So what I’m getting from this is:
“My two 75 round drum mag MGs are too unfair and underpowered compared to the Soviet Maxim and RD-44 despite one being an intermediate cartridge and the over being absurdly heavy! How can my SMG-recoil precious German LMGs ever hope to compete?!”

pls add austro-hungarian motorgeschutz burstyn as premium
/s

please no hellrieger