If the Soviets can bring World War One weapons to the party let's bring even more

This is for end game and giving the Germans a 100 round MG is not gonna ruin the world and it’s about time that Germans get their own 100 round MG at this point.

And I found ways around it so this is technically a drum so no one can complain about the belt dangling everywhere

Having a belt fed MG for German dangling everywhere is apparently a crime so how about this instead - Suggestions - Enlisted

You are complaining that the Soviets get another top tier LMG when the Germans had two for the longest of time solely on the basis of how many rounds they have.
You already have an endgame LMG right here.

That’s a piece of junk and it doesn’t even have the perk so you can see planes so you can shoot them down with it.

And what you say whether it works or not doesn’t really matter because end game is already a fantasy nightmare so adding another 100 round weapon to end game is not gonna cause the world to end.

And these suggestions are not adding a belt dangling everywhere it’s a drum so no one can complain

spock-shock

100 round drum mags didn’t even exist. They needed more ammo for the MGs and thus made the 75 round ones we already have in the game.
Again, Germany doesn’t need it, they’re powerful enough as it is when everyone else is suffering a god-awful winrate.

The weapons I’ve suggested have 100 rounds and it’s not for the MG42 or MG34 they’re just stand alone weapons which we could use at end game for player versus player.

Where in the Realm of fantasy and it doesn’t matter anymore and I was wrong the MG 08/15 has 200 rounds in a drum

I don’t see why these are necessary when I’ve already stated this:

Give him the MG14 Parabellum and the original chauchat only if include is an accurate mud mechanic and other cause of jamming so whenever he goes prone, an explosion withing fifty feet there’s a high risk of getting mud in the expose belt, one more thing they get a hundred fifty rounds even if that’s only a belt and a half because you can’t be doing this just to get more ammo that would be min maxing

If you’re gonna add weapon malfunction you should add that to the other side as well and make the Fedorov a cursed weapon because that weapon should not be able to fire as accurately as it should