Iconic stuff that shouldn't be behind a paywall in a WW2 game

1. StuG III

Germany’s most mass-produced AFV of WWII should not be premium/gold order like it is in Moscow and Normandy.

2. Sherman Firefly

Iconic Western Front vehicle, ~2200 were built (more than Tiger I), no reason fo it to be paywalled.

3. Churchill

Iconic Western Front vehicle.

4. Suomi KP 31

Widely used on the Eastern Front, perfect counter balance to PPSh (not Beretta with 20 rounds).

5. Soviet Naval Infantry

Chads. And it’s just cosmetic, like come on, $30?

10 Likes

The StugIIIA isnt in moscow

Expected to be

1 Like

Well yea, its obvious its gonna be premium!

What do you think the devs will give us a cool tank? For free?

But the last level for moscow is a tank already, they wont add another until like level 40

2 Likes

Stug ain’t a cool tank. It’s basically just free xp for enemies.

Still, we needed some gameplay variety. Like, you lose your turret, but getting better gun and frontal armor.

Instead, you get worse vehicle for shekels or on much higher level.

1 Like

It is

2 Likes

Stug without MG is complete useless in a Infanterie based Game, the Devs are crazy and Greedy in my Opinion…

If i need a AT, i build one or throw 1 of my 27 TNT from my 9Men Squad.

3 Likes

Like 80k and mostly by Finns…

I would say captured PPSh is more common

Dunno if the Churchill III was as iconic in the West as the later models.

1 Like

I dont think churchill is iconic outside british sphere, because i have to think an iconic tank for allaies is sure the 200 different sherman version

2 Likes

only really the british and war thunder players knows about the firefly and churchill also yeah stug 3 would useless because casemate without MGs and it wouldn’t get MGs until the G in 1944

1 Like

Well. They played a major role in Normandy though. At least more than the Jumbo and the M24.

1 Like

I can spoke for south italy, the cool ww2 tank here is the firefly both brithis and italian one

Out of millions of pages books movies etc etc. The Churchill is only mentioned when it’s a British commentary or the book/article was made by one…

Not even sure how that pice of garbage with the worst crew rating possible can be considered iconic.

On other hand, Matildas, the desert queens, could get the spotlight more often. Than that garbage Churchill shit.

4 Likes

and when it comes to anything d-day related from hollywood you will only see Omaha or shermans and a tiger

4 Likes

And one stuka

2 Likes

lol yeah.

Why would you make such a conclusion. Most people interested in WW2 know about them.
I’m neither British nor a WT player.

Sweden had license for and they made 35k ? Of them
Denmark as well had license how many they made I cant remember.
And it was exported to quite many countries that eventually got invaded by germuts and most likely put in better use at eastern front.

Idk how many of them were actually at eastern front but could be anything between 3-15k.
So id say theres even less used weapons in current campaign so it shouldnt be a problem adding it.

Idk I woukd like to have a Finnish squad with it, even as premium.

And also Captured PPSh Moscow for meme so the Soviet Mains can feel the pain.

3 Likes

Well only soviet mains would disagree with that.
But at the same time

right

The KP/-31 was the accuracy standard to which other sub-machine guns of the time were compared. Above are two targets shot during official Army weapon acceptance tests from 100 meters’ distance. Left target: 15 rounds of semi-auto shots from bench rest. Right target: 50 rounds of full auto shots as a single long burst from bench rest. Photograph from original illustration in the KP/-31 manual “SUOMI-KONEPISTOOLI” by OY TIKKAKOSKI AB (1942).

Just wondering what kind of spray broom df would make out of it.
I mean it definitely cant be better than glorious ppsh, i mean the intention is not to make soviets suffer any more than they currently have to.

Indeed.

1 Like