I played 100 matches post Merge. Comprehensive review and suggestions before Steam release

i see.

well, op would never agree first and foremost.

second of all, i still stand by my own points there as it’s either not really beneficial for new players, and can be somewhat abused by veterans.

1 Like

Yeah, no. Variety is never bad thing infact could open rest of maps to br 3-5.
Entire map lock at this point is just dumb.

Put a paper with duct tape top of killfeed if they are bothering you.

Except removing quite chunk of gameplay with restricting maps according to BR.
Just to please few people that simply cant get over the fact that this isnt exactly a HA game :person_shrugging:

Quite sure even jimmy can tell somethings wrong when hes restricted to play just few maps so some butthurt bob at forums dont get upset of the jimmys equipment :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah no.

Gameplay is engineers, medics, tank, plane.

Tiger 2 instead of Pz IV is not gameplay.

It’s bullshit.

Yeah no.

Big fat NO to Tiger 2 in Tunisia.

If you want bright and shiny things and any map any pew pew so much, Fortnite is still f2p last time I checked.

are they really? or is this your subjective opinion? cause i saw post yesterday complaining about springfield at normandy… i could also see people complaining about m2 anywhere else except pacific, m3/m3a1 would not get into tunisia, certain vehicle/plane models would be banned from certain maps like italian planes in normandy/berlin and good luck if you choose combination with impossible weapons that bans all maps in one or the other combination.

research tree, BR and map preference dont go hand in hand.

except, offers gameplay value as it’s a map different from others.

with different points, layout etc.

so it’s not bullshit.

what sort of fortnite are you playing with tigers in tunisia etc?

you sure know about it don’t ya.

p.s. enlisted is also f2p.

which for the same reason, doesn’t have alot of people thinking like you that everything should be segregated.

heck, devs banks on the complete opposite.

what’s even funnier, is that you have an editor to do what you demand devs to do, know that they won’t do it, and still complain about it through out months with the same point yet i bet you never even opened the editor once.

where you do have the chaces from devs to actually do whatever you want.

go figure amirite?

but no. jimmi is most certainly the problem.

Every opinion is subjective by definition.

For me about 75% of equipment fits the suspension of disbelief.
PPD-34 is in Stalingrad/Snowy USSR, Arisaka is in Pacific, Panthers are in Normandy/Bulge/Berlin (Stalingrad should be removed)

So for me the offenders rating goes like this:

1. Fakes (New Japanese wooden mockup tank) - unacceptable
  2. Never adopted by militaries (AS / RPD)
  3. Late by a month or so (Jumbo Normandy)
  4. Ancient but at least it existed (Springfield) - passable

And I think most of the weapons feel right or at least tolerable.

Not banned, preferably sent to proper maps.

Again this depends on how lobby creation works, but even if I could just control my own queue time, I’d click “wait longer but put me in a proper ww2 setting”.

seems they dont really care about your feelings tbh

Ah yes, go play something else.
Sir casually chose by far least realistic / HA ww2 resembling game you can possibly think and now moans how it should be made to your liking.

Good luck don quijote.

While I disagree with most of your views on how Enlisted should be - or see them as unrealistic - I appreciated that your original post was well written and straightforward. It’s unfortunate that overnight it’s devolved into calling people dumb and telling them to go play other games if they can’t conform to your corner-case views.

So, what about this? You can go play HLL or Squad 44? I’m not saying you should, but it’s less absurd than you suggesting that people who disagree with your (less than mainstream) views should go play fortnite instead of Enlisted.

Many of us can then continue enjoying Normandy with BR2 when we want to.

We can not have to worry about one weapon causing us to end up in Tunisia only.

I don’t see any Tiger 2s in Tunisia so I guess it’s your baby cries that are being ignored huh

The A-F steps I described literally cal be done in a couple of clicks and will hurt exactly 0 people yet make the game better.

Too bad you can’t see past your seething.

Sure not yet, havent exactly been suggested much.
But im all aboard for it.

• less maps to play for starters, id say it hurts more people than the few that pretends this is some sort of historical accuracy simulator.

The irony

While it is indeed unfortunate I would like to highlight I never attacked anyone first and always try to keep it civil until the other side goes overboard.

You might see that with people who are polite I converse in a polite manner as well.

That’s definitely not as bad as “corner-case” or even “radical” or “game-breaking” proposals being thrown around here like all maps for all BRs. This would literally defeat the purpose of making a WW2 game, if you ask me.

I never suggested anything locking a player to one theater, only increasing the probability of the correct one.

Thank you for commending my post structure though.

You don’t like Engineers?, so you never built a rally, and just shout at other people to build one, or you just spawn at main point like i do, instead of use rally’s?

Immersive breaking things?, i thought game was based around the Engineer class?

So lost

you’re just reaching here.

i do place rallies if that’s what you are wondering.

point is.
am i cool with it that this entire gameplay arounds engineers?

not so much.

nor should someone who actually uses " muh immersion " as the most important thing ever to undermine even other’s people suggestion and solutions or explanations.

no.
the game was based around " war thunder with infantry " and AI squad function.

1 Like

More wondering if you used them at all(Engineers), if you felt that way about engineers
Was more of a shock to discover you didn’t like, that’s all

well, this game makes me do things that i wouldn’t really like to do. normally.

but when i play enlisted, it’s like turning off my brain and be a machine to see funny numbers go up.

sad?
perhaps.

how i would like enlisted to be, is completely different from what it is now.

which, i’m slighlty doing through mods ( *cough *cough )

problem is, PVEs are kinda… fps system heavy.
and difficult for me. mostly because not very optimized and creates more issues than averange matches. and stress testing is not easy.

must admit i’m having other issues because no fucking guides are being made outside the old outdated ones and official support is lacklaster at best.
( or maybe it’s me trying to do things that this engine is not capable of. could be that as well. i just don’t know )

*correction. i’m making good progress. but at a slower phase. thanks to devenddar, most is getting done. but, it’s taking along time because of the lack of time that i have to spend behind.

but the general ideal would be, i would absolutely love to play pure hardcore historical accurate pves milsim-type against larger quantity of AI enemies, where engineers do not exist, and be more similar to day of infamy or men of war.

you got gunners assistant that aids machinegunners, soldiers with placeable ammo bags opposed to magically create ammo boxes from nothing, no rally points, placed already at guns in spawns, more teamwork etc.

more simulative features, even more slower phase game and what not.
like, towing guns, suppression from machineguns, more sway of the gun, more changes of reload failures / Jams, more ai command, more AI behavior, more teamwork cooperation and features etc…

which it’s a game that if being generous, only 2% would probably like.
and that’s fine.

i don’t claim everyone should play it just because i like that. nor i enforce it and make countless thread about it on " how enlisted should be ".

i would love however, get improvements to customs so that everyone can do whatever they want.
but that’s not the case… is it.

we’re probably further because of more people like OP that likes to complain about futile suggestions that makes no sense based on how the game function ( being made primarily for casuals. which i do not rock with, but understand where it’s coming from ) nor will ever happen.

and instead of spending time to come together and improve what can reach close his own goals, he instead decide to lash out and be condescending about. and uses the most baseless arguments using it’s own bias as some sort of even validity.

but whatever.

1 Like

Totally get it
Was just shocked, i didn’t know you felt that way.
Agree with every sentence
esp the last 2 paragraph, its what triggers me, is seeing these post for last 2y,
just go and on and still same result, its just arguments between people on the forum, that will never result in change anyway, by the people who have power to change it in first place.

1 Like

Don’t mean to flex, but…

-Post merge

(I haven’t played since the 7th, will start on the 31st)

-Moscow

-Normandy

-Berlin

-Tunisia

-Stalingrad

-Pacific

1 Like

I know, that people have way more than, i
Was just saying even i had played more than him, and others that had posted with a 100 games each, had played more than him, i just took that comprehensive means a 100 games, when s1 else post with a 100 each faction, that would be more comprehensive
i wasn’t trying to show off.

1 Like

Ik, it was not meant as a dig. I just needed a reason to flex the stat lol.

1 Like

I would too with those :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like