I cant start any custom battles

Be it lone fighters or a custom mod
The timer in the lobby keeps reseting!
i play on pc and this issue has been annoying me since i started playing but it rarely happened
Now its every time!
Im sure im not the only one and that someone has an answer so please do tell for me and for others

1 Like

Which mod are you trying to launch?

1 Like

Try NA server? NA seems to has more stable machines

1 Like

I did i saw someone suggest this on an old topic like this
It doesnt work

1 Like

War for Volokolamsk squads

2 Likes

Probably because you uploaded file named hangar, but not scene.

2 Likes

thanks!
Ill try again

2 Likes

i have the same problem.Switching to NA servers dosnt solve it

ur trying ur mod? or smt else

With mod

chances are the mod isnt properly made
if it doesnt work with smt like battle of volokolamsk then the servers have an issue

the mod that i try to launch isnt broken/bugged.It worked and now it dosnt

Try resetting your computer’s firewall. Also I am tweaking with mods too, so when I chose base zone and box zoning I always get a fatal error from mini-cpu, and the mini-cpu is in the 64bit folder. As fatal as modding can be if your pc is not even with how DirectX is on your machine, we too are going to have errors. The modder should set for all users a low DirectX setting, so higher directx users can switch down from their optimal to challenge low pc directX users. The fatal I error I got was DirectX12 not doing something it was going to do. Well, I dont have the optimal DirectX12 graphic card to mod that type of scene. Ive also realized modding here in Enlisted should only be strategic by means of the soldiers next move. I enjoy finding cavities in the cave and making the bigger or deeper. Again, if the modder is strategically setting a grid with the highest DirectX; low end PCs will have some problems, but not all the time.

Enlisted Forum Answers DirectX12

PC Locked in DirectX11

Identify Your DirectX Features 12, 11, 10, 9 and why switch when gaming

1 Like

Wasn’t there a minimum internet speed required for launching mods? I’ve had a similar issue in the past where I could join on modded maps but could not host them, It would keep throwing an error code that would begin to load the map where you would see the sky than immediately kick back to the pregame lobby. Maybe it has something like that going on?