I am ready to quit as German (Tier 5)

Why would you offend anyone? The score you uploaded it’s a team full of person against a bunch of noobs, i don’t think you need me to show you the essential difference among both scores, right? Right?

1 Like

So? same here but we still lost…

Clearly (?

1 Like

BR5 just needs more maps, like every other messed up BR.

a lot of it seems to be literally coming down to EU vs US servers and time of day
although recently game quality has been doing cartwheels for me overall
you just don’t know if your scoreboard will look like 2-3 players with 90% of total score and the rest completely hapless or if the match is going to be an utter steamroll one way or another or some crazy hectic shit

1 Like

I think a game ending depends more on players skills than factions themselves.
Br system lessen the gaps between teams and help the game to be “balance”.
Now some factions have some specializations (but are more or less noticeable depending on BR) :

• Germany has best tank
  • USA has best CAS
  • USSR has very good infantry
    That’s mostly why OP is complainig, Soviet BrV infantry is just super strong.
    Personnaly I think their “assault rifles” should have more recoil.
1 Like

Did you notice they removed the superior German Anti Aircraft Guns to? You know the 4 barrelled One called the German Flakvierling 38 anti-aircraft gun. Replaced it with a Pussy’ed out single cannon… Once again Germany Nerfed and the USA Buffed
weapon_flak38_31

2 Likes

Also have you ever played the German planes? My G10 109 is one of the fastest planes in WWII Yet I get chased down by P47’s constantly lmao… P47’s were way slower yet I cannot outrun one once it’s on my tail. Game is a Joke

2 Likes

??? all sides had the flak vierling but it got replaced by single mounts for all

2 Likes

I never saw the Flakvierling 38 in any country except Germany. I saw a high firing Single Barrelled Russian antiaircraft weapon but never the Flakvierling 38 with Russia or America.

because you played after they changed

here is another person talking about everyone having flakvierings

1 Like

Was the German Flack AA only in high BR for the Russians? It could be I did not level up high enough to see it then. BTW I have only been playing Enlisted since 6/21/2023.

there was no such thing as brs until December of 2023 but yes you did play after they add faction unique AA gun and took away the flakvierling from everyone Airborne forces - major update - News - Enlisted

2 Likes