d431f4257bb4869e5055ac86eaecc876e01cfddfr1-800-848v2_uhq

10 Likes

Stug life

StuGH_III_Shimakaze_Kancolle
StugH01
StugH02

1 Like

2 Likes

Weakly armoured, easily defeated. Praised be the God.

Byzantine 2D milf enters the chat

In anime a girl less armor have and more have defensive buff, expecially if is part of the antagonist group or hero group

1 Like

I got it

RELIGION

14bf326d67ac68c2031f14a19b9608c7

1 Like

Well it’s looking more and more likely that this next big update will not bring any meaningful changes to the overall gameplay. Better sounds, effects, lighting, etc. is great, but doesn’t actually change how Enlisted currently works.
A game mode selection will never be added as the game stands currently, the player base is already far too divided between console cross-play, 3 different regions, and 5 campaigns each with 2 separate teams to choose from. Adding another dividing factor into the game would just divide player base even more. Until they switch how progression in Enlisted works, either to a nation system like WT or something else, player base will continue to dwindle. So far all the dev posts have been superficial changes, only skin deep, but I will continue to hope changes will be made.

This is a huge QoL improvement when using FLAK. It’ll be louder, and brighter!

STUKA DIVING SOUND!!!
MAKE IT LOUDER AND MORE REALISTIC LIKE IT IS IN POST SCRIPTUM.

1 Like

Guys also modify the terrain and obstacles on the maps to be destructible sometimes the tanks can’t get through a tiny crater or a pile of wood

1 Like

can you make effect that actually shows you what is new?

cause i am certain that everything is old cause i unlocked everything 3 months ago…

1 Like

Starting a pointless argument about a stupid anime under a devblog is not the most reasonable idea, at least it’s disrespectful.

4 Likes

meh… i dont care… i just ignore it… something people should learn…

also it is stupid update anyways… . there are so many mechanics that need to be polished that better visual effects are in back of the list of priorities.

In my opinion, visual effects\sounds should be added, updated, improved.
For now there is a lot of everything, but it all has + - the same thing at the core, because of this there is a lack of content.
Of course, bugs should be fixed too, but they will not tell you about it in the devblog. Only in major.

2 Likes

1 Like

when you have some core mechanics still buggy, visual and audio effects really arent priority.

tanks can run other tanks out from road, but they cant move car that is 10-20 times lighter than tank? or they are blocked by 10cm stand for static gun.
or AT gun shaking when you put it on uneven terrain?
or actually fixing grey zone camping
or adding MM filters so you can select modes and maps
or fixing netcode and servers

and everything else mentioned in this post (some low priorities there also, but whatever)

1 Like

Looking good.