Huge Effect Update

Hi Keo, can we expect the airplane bugs that manifested from the last major update to be repaired with this next major update?

Well this is cool and all but was hoping for the update to actually improve the gameplay. This game’s biggest issue is not the effects

4 Likes

Why is everyone being so negative about this? I for one will always welcome visual improvements to the game.

5 Likes

Well because there are many many other things that have a significantly higher priority than this.

4 Likes

Sooner or later

Well seeing as this game isn’t exactly growing, sooner is necessary

2 Likes

Glad to hear that. Any Improvements are welcome…

So, the fire of molotov and flame thrower is still a black hole?

Good improvements. Thanks.

Great improvement, but I personally would like to see the sound of Carcano’s hardened onion exploding into a more powerful gunshot.

Yes great improvement Thank You, looking forwards to next major update :+1:

How much impact on performance ?

received_797522655001442

@1942786 gib news or ELSE!!!

:eyes::hocho:

3 Likes

im hoping that there will also be different sounds for these things, because after a while it gets quite tiring to hear the same sound when blowing up a tank, or smashing glass of the molotov cocktail

same, i’d want it to be something like the romanian mannlicher, or at least the old mosin nagant sound

Hey Enlisted dev team. Thank you for this cool update, I really like the new effects! Splendid work, would love to see this implemented in other areas of the game too!

That’s my worry. Whenever I look at fire, my frames drop hard so hoping this doesn’t hurt me much more

so I played a while just after the update no major issues on performance and the new effects are cool

Should be Balkenkreuz, IRon cross marks Bundeswehr units.

Would love to see that, but these symbols are banned in several countries. Regarding Germany, the ban isn’t gone either, but implementation may be allowed in a “socially adequate” way - dealing with this paragraph is a pain in the a-- even for german lawyers.

well it took me 10 minutes to write so fast i can, before Keo is away for 1 Week again, sry for little Fails.
Do you have some important Suggestions too? Maybe we can get the NR50 this Time

That SS Discussion could be solved with a simple:

Historical and mentaly disturbing Symbols - ON/OFF

The Game is already 18+ so wtf have an adult for Problem, even when this Person is warned

3 Likes