Huge Effect Update

Is classified as ART, only because you dont like them dont mean other cant like it and anyway war thunder as company of heroes have costum skin on/off in the option so i dont see the problem

Yes they add little by little.

But when it comes to charge for premium stuff, it’s Chunk by Chunk.

Not from my pockets anymore…

u want to sell a stuff from game with terrible networking and worst bots in gaming history for a price of whole game and we dont appreciate the work and should retry approach… lol is in whole world more arrogant seller?

I’m going to make horrible concoctions with Italian food and PM them to you if you keep it up

Sorry, WW2 and anime skins are like salted herring and strawberry milkshake.
Together they are shit.

8 Likes

sorry, but look at the uniforms. This is shit, and not WW2. so cope, i need cute 2D girls and boys on my tanks and weapons

add better netcode and servers

2 Likes

So i literally typed Formaggio (cheese in Italian and one of the La Squadra Esecuzioni members in JoJo) in search and the first thing was…fandom wiki page of JoJo character. Great job italians

very cool

:hocho: :cheese:
( you’re going into a minefield )

also,

never.

3 Likes

Its only classified as Art now because we don’t want to risk another Austrian Artist Incident ever again.

8 Likes

The #halftrackisuseful!!11 fan talking

Art then
Art now

7 Likes

at least it has actual usefulness :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ah yes. In dying to my grenades

sorry but i hardly take in consideration such statements from a weeb that is so desperate for anime skins and yet fail to realize even the simplest things.

it will take you more effort than that.

and peace, was never an option.

2 Likes

Hey, weeb or not, im still sweat player with chinese syndrom of playing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Also, enjoy

4 Likes

as i apreciate the honesty,

i wouldn’t call that a benefict. or a good quality.

i will stand my ground.

i will not run.

4 Likes

Crome is full

How many can you take?

1 Like

Atleast this always leads to result of victory