How to ignore the soviet armour

The funny part about this - a PVE mode wouldn’t even necessarily be a noob friendly gamemode.
The zombie event proved that coop gameplay can be challenging as well.

To be honest, I cannot tell any difference with my troops wearing armor as they seem to die at the same rate as the troops not wearing it.

well the armor only works in very concrect situations, not in all of the cases but if you are lucky or your enemy is a noob you took a little adventage and the that´s the why of the post any way i saw that the real problem is the player base not the soviet armor

1 Like

Problem are the idiots who think that they can kill Tiger II H by shooting at it. In reality Enlisted uses simplified mechanics - you either kill enemy tank in 1-2 shots or do not kill at all.

2 Likes

oh you again dude, well im don´t want to make another problem ok? and yea this post is a little bit stupid but is the only way to basically ignore the soviet armor, i dont want to remember you that you made a similar post talking about the soviet armour that´s the main reason i made that post but after thinking for a while i saw that the real problem are that the most of germany players are casuals and full bots lobbies

???

no one should ignore body armor.

body armor needs to be balanced.

yes absolutely true, but a team that plays worse should obviously lose.

This has nothing to do with balance, balance means that each side gets the same chances.

People think that tanks have hit points and they can kill any tank by shooting at it. More shots for more armored tank.

And it does not work :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

yes i agree with that

completly agree too

Why do you underline how this whole topic isn’t an issue and people should just “ignore it”?

Lol, cry more.
So soviet body armor is an issue, tiger 2 is an issue…

I am kinda lost, what faction is the unbalanced one according to you?
You just want factions to be 1:1 to each other, just with different models and textures.

The only thing that’s real and the most serious balance issue in enlisted are squad slots, everything else is way way below that.
Ohh, and stacks vs solo players. I forgot that one.

just cause enlisted is casual game, doesnt mean that equipment balance doesnt exist. if you think that only thing that matters are squad slots and stacks, then we can do away with BR MM cause it doesnt matter.

if i need to shoot 20, 30 or 50% morey than enemy counterpart with same BR weapon cause of piece of cosmetic, isnt that actually 1-3 BR nerf to weapon?

1 Like

Well, as long as there’s 3 BR spread in queue. And you can end up with PZ II against KV. It’s truly hilarious how people can completely lost their mind about 10% DMG reduction. (Literally difference between upgraded and not upgraded weapon.)

This is simply the result of spending too much time in the game. And overthinking nonsense that you wouldn’t even notice if we didn’t have data miners.

And then, you will still get 4 casuals on your team who don’t even know what to do to upgrade their weapons. Yet they’re incredible happy when they managed to kill 20 soldiers in a match. Facing 4 stack.

I think it’s really pathetic.

ye you´re rigth i´ve lost my mind cause the casuals and starting to talk shit here, ye the armor still sucks and some other things, but in some way i need a rest from the faction or even the game but i cant because i´m gonna loss the event… any recommendation ?

you have fallen into logical fallacy. e.g. for fg42 that 10% in damage reduction creates 100% more bullets to down someone, or 50% more bullets needed to kill vs no armor within 40m.
for mp40 you need 33% more bullets to down someone or 25% more to kill someone within 20m.

if you want to balance e.g. FG42 II vs AVT40, then balance it based on both weapon performance, not compensate it with armor.

1 Like

this is so fair, when your enemy better, than you in EVERYTHING, lol. in comparison with soviets all their stuff better than german.
best assault rifle - as 44
best autorifle - avt 40
best aircarft - il 10 and i 185 (germany still dont have a fighter with 250kg on 5br)
best mg - rd 44
best tank - t34 100

All are good exceptly this one is just a simple t34 with 100mm Even a panzer IV J can kill it easily without any effort Even a kv-1 is better than this thing

1 Like

Then finally be quite, let the body armor nerf happen - because 10 % damage reduction doesnt matter right?

Stop defending it then if it doesn’t matter.

Or better, lets change the game so that you are the only player who can’t upgrade his weapons - since it doesn’t matter anyways, oh and while at it, you should only be allowed to use BR1 SMGs, because the ONLY issue the game has are stacks of players.

You are such a hypocrite.

and a stug 3 A

(ignore the voice of my friend)

1 Like