How come we never had some sort of gold order bikes? would be cool in the future to get some gold order APC too

so yeah, not really a priority, but how come we never had gold order basic vehicles?

like, we had over 20 vehicles being putted behind 3 bp, and not a single german / murican bike.

it would aid to grind the squad much easier or generally, have some historical piece / different type of insignia and coloration.

with own decals ( opposed being DAK )

8b2af015662179b8670a125b3cace233

and perhaps get the sdkfz 7 and studelbaker with the roof as a gold order?

just a few ideas.

since… customization is guaranteed for apcs, but not bikes…

14 Likes

We never had even option to change color/camo. So there’s not much to expect in relation to GO, lol.

yes there is?

you can’t change base color of airplanes either.

yet there are gold order of those.

i don’t see how bikes would be any different
( i’d argue, bikes should get a notice or importance given how the squad grind is unforgiving. and having already a fully upgraded bike might aid slighlty in that, which would make it better as it doesn’t suffer as non upgraded bike when it comes to performance of terrain )

1 Like

Motorcycles are the worst vehicles in the game
Even if no bullets fly towards him
The bunker on the ground is enough for him to overturn the car more than 3 times within 100 meters.

3 Likes

no they’re not

they have breakes for a reason

but that’s beside the point of this suggestion.

like, even the italian first airplane got a gold order varient, or the t60.

how difficult can it be to paint a bike and give it for a bp?

1 Like

Why would you even want to do that? There are no night battles or so in enlisted.

because… some airplanes had more than one or two colorations?

the bf 109 is the clear example

That’s what GO are for.

well, yes for some, and no, not for everyone.

even tank you can decide their base camo. ( except premium ones for some reason )

you can’t apply half logic to one, and not the others.

personally, i don’t like seeing tan bikes with the dak decals over normandy, stalingrad, berlin or anywhere else but perhaps italy, or, obviously, north afrika campaign.

like, it shouldn’t be hard to make a new bike and put it as a gold order.

i’m sure any reasonable people would get a bike even if they don’t particularly use it or like it because it’s better over the non upgraded bike.

Devs: Ok you can have one in green and one in gray

1 Like

well, i did in the past offered more colors:

but… understandable not a priority.

so, i guess i could settle for a gray one :eyes: … to the very least

Yes, but camo for gound vehicles actually matters in enlisted.
For planes, it’s just funky gimmick which has no utility.

1 Like

so apc and bike needs camo

1 Like

Yes!

You always make Devs Brain smoking, awesome work, keep on.

i just… don’t understand why.

like, i get bikes are not essentially.

but we keep getting pz IIIs, pz II f2 ( 5 go :skull: ) and we even got a t60 skin.

yet not a single bike.

i don’t… understand

Because bikes are unfinished and failed concept. Devs do pretend like there never were any bikes.
I’m honestly surprised they haven’t made them into legacy squads that would be no longer available.

It’s very sad story.

1 Like

eh… they could make them relevant by adding cars with mgs to it, or lighlty armored vehicles though.

( without… adding apc rider type III or whatever… )

kettenkrad with medical / ammo supplies too… anything really.

Or fix driving model/physics.

they do work fine for the most part.

except when they are not upgraded.

they act weird.

first impressions were not high. but once i got used to and actually fully upgraded the bike, i was actually impressed by how different it felt.

even though, i’m still of the idea that phisic of ground vehicles is weird, and " heavy ".

hard to explain, but both bikes and cars/trucks behave weird.

1 Like