Ho-ri type-2

4 Likes

The Ho-Ri we got was enough damage. We dont need 2 fantasy tanks. However, I would be infavor of replacing the Ho-Ri we have now with the first Ho-Ri II from the illustration.

There is 0 reason to not include more tanks in this game, especially for the nation lacking in in the high br department.

I personally enjoy all the oddities darklflow has included so far with small arms and tanks. The type 2 ho ri would be a great addition to help flesh out the japanese some more. Some more japanese planes but with rocket loads would pair nicely with it, too.

You could still add the Chi-To late, Chi-Ri

If you REALLY want another paper/fantasy tank you could add something different like the Chi-Se

3D model taken from a War thunder Mod

The Chi-Se is basically just the Ho-Ri with a Chi-Ri II turret and the same 105mm gun. It would be plausible within the reality of the game since according to the game the Ho-Ri exists and the Chi-Ri exists(since the actual Ho-Ri drawing is based on a Chi-Ri chassis anyway)

1 Like

its not paper fantasy they built a prototype unless you think the two pictures are ai generated

Theres pictures of the Chi-Se?

I dont think Chi-se was ever build I dont think it ever reached the sketch table unlike Ho-ri’s the pictures are most likely a portrayal of what it would have looked like had it build actually there is 2 of those
one is the one you send and the other one being
and the other one being

Both are similar and different in small areas like the second picture has the cannon mounted upside down or they both use different suspension system but generally Idea was get a Chi-ri put a Ho-ri cannon in also beside these

2 Likes

my bad who was asking for a paper tank

Neither was the Ho-Ri. At this point DF/Gaijin is just picking and choosing which paper desingns are justifiable to add and which arent. Like the Ho-Ri, all of its components existed, Gun, turret, hull(exists in the in-game world), engine. So fuck it! If Japan trully need a turreted BR5 Heavy tank then this is pretty much the only option. Inb4 they add Chi-Ri at BR5