Ho-ri should not be in game

all other arguments aside.

The Ho-Ri is a fixed gun, no MG with 8-12 seconds reload. Its a Tank desroyer and no counterpart of the Superpershing.

I dont see it being very useful short of hard countering the odd tank…which you can already do with planes.

2 Likes

it has a 105 so it could be useful as fire support

Japanese already do have 12cm

1 Like

Sure, you could still do it. But when I’im playing infantry IM quite happy when the enemy pick slower firing tanks than what they could :smiley:

But yeah no mgs is hard to swallow on TDs

No, no, and no.

1 Like

Its counterpart Pershing(9.75-7.5s ) and super Pershing(16.2-12.5s) has comparable reload time.

Even those with MG are bad. The fire arc is very limited and don’t forget Japan tank MG is bad.

1 Like

I mean its a TD. Super pershing is a heavy tank…not that Japan has any true counterparts, paper or otherwise.

2 Likes

Damn, I thought that it would be the “prototype” no the “production” version… well good luck trying to kill that imaginary thing camping in the grey zone on the hill.

2 Likes

Allied players are the best CAS players. So, it will be dead within few seconds.

Just play a fighter and CAS is no more. It works well for me when using the germans vs us, shouldn’t be that different for the japanese.

I rarely see Japanese fighters in the sky. Most players doesn’t use them.

Will Tier V be so necessary for Japan? Why doesn’t it just stay at Tier IV or Tier III? And limit Tier V USA in the Pacific.

6 Likes

Because BR5 premiums are the most expensive ones.

Many thing shouldn’t be ingame, but here we are

O-I serie in WoT: wdym no true counterpart?

Honestly dont know that one. Never played WoT

According to some Japanese guy the prototype did exist.

One was made then scrapted due the Soviet-Japs Peace Treaty

2 Likes

Looks like a mobile fortress

1 Like

It was actually recommended in a directive by Zhukov in Feb of 45 due the quantities the Red Army captured