Historical Accuracy Principle

There’s another adverb called: Bait-and-Switch

Ah, but then again… How much money have I taken from Gaijin, simply by providing an honest game review within Xbox Gamestore? So far, the number is over 340 potential customers that have found my review as useful, and have likely taken their business elsewhere.

Theoretically, I have saved genuine players from wasting hundreds or thousands of dollars. (multiply that dollar value, by the number of players who have chosen not to install the game, simply because they read an honest review and can know exactly what they can expect if they proceed forward and decide to try playing Enlisted for the first time.

Once upon a time, I rated this game as 4 stars…
But then I started noticing bugs that needed fixed, and came to the forum to report the issues.
Then I made some genuine suggestions that could be implemented to improve the game.
AND THEN I had the pleasure of meeting the forum’s trolls.
Over 6 months later, here we are.

Now my updated review is a 1-star game. Gaijin can thank the forum’s trolls for their contribution towards my re-assessment of the game. Bye bye potential customers. Bye Bye money :wave: :wave:

2 Likes

Seems to work since ur still around.

What micro transactions since I yet havent seen a single one which is necessary?

Your asking it at wrong place.

You seem quite special snowflake I think il just stick around here

Yeah, gaijin / DF economy is trembling due to random sheeps review.

1 Like

images

2 Likes

That didnt really answer the question.
You got all the rights to be butthurt but that doesnt exactly mean the game is full of microtransactions.

Being butthurt snowflake is fine but lying is another story :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Why should I waste my time, talking to someone who’s sole ambition is to troll me for as long as possible?
Why would I give a fuck about someone who is shilling?

That is all.
Bye.
internet reality

2 Likes

The “h1st0r9cal ascdsurcy” was never a thing so that’s that, right? Right? You did look what you played, right? Even from the get go? You saw the product, you tested it, you bought it. The sane people jumped out of the bandwagon and didn’t buy - like me - who saw that this is a bot farming simulator and a RUSSIAN POWER FANTASY HYPE FOR SOME READING THIS RIGHT NOW - and treat it as such.

Well, if we go on the theoretic side here and gallop on a spree, I think I’ve made hundreds of thousands of dollariums of damage by simply existing on these forums. Now you can also count in all the people I have chose not to tell about Enlisted, that’s on booming billions, and imagine if I did - Gajin might have a playerbase. But I didn’t, and it doesn’t.

That’s on me, right?

Nice job :+1:

Now lets take what you said, and create two scenarios for the developers to consider:

1st scenario:
They listen to the playerbase, and deliver a 5 star game that is beyond exceptional for both F2P players and premium players.
-More maps/WW2 battlefields, bigger battles, balanced/fixed matchmaking, fixed bugs, more options, better rewards for players who put in the time, better communication from the developers and players, etc…
-Imagine how much money they could make by making the playerbase happy.
-With a happy player-base, each player is likely going to refer the game to one or more friends
-And if each person enjoys the game, they’ll likely start dropping some cash for the goodies.
-And the more they make, the more resources they will have to create/develope an endless stream of high-quality content for ALL players to enjoy.

2nd Scenario:
-Create a sub-par game
-Ignore the playerbase
-Spam premium content
-Allow designated trolls to patrol the community forum (and annihilate anybody who criticizes the game, or complains in some way)
-Make people angry
-People stop refering the game to their friends
-people start leaving negative reviews
-DF loses a HUGE share of potential income.

Now whichever strategy they choose to follow, multiply the dollar value, by the total number of happy or unhappy players.

This value is their potential to captitalize on the opportunity.
Or flounder, simply because bad decisions were made, and rather than addressing the true issues… it’s all been swept under the rug.
Methophically speaking, it’s like anybody who looks under the rug, and see’s the truth… these people get their hand’s swatted, and told to mind their own business.

2 Likes

Just thought I should let you know you’re not going to get anywhere trying to reason with these two imbeciles. Just save yourself your sanity.

1 Like

My rebuttle:

1 Like

Sheeple Are Nuts
SheepleRnutz

sheeple-sheep

Don’t ya know? My handle is mocking all the brain dead idiots, who are entirely fine with being fleeced and slaughtered by their masters.

Buy more premium
Bah mur premiyum
Bah bahhh bahhh

VIvvGuR

1 Like

Lol. Notice how he just grasps at straws regarding HA people and defends devs lying.

2 Likes

Damn bro, you’re still obsessing over trolling me? This post is 8 days old ffs.

smoke

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

I like this one.

1 Like

all of the cages!