Historical Accuracy Principle

By “them” i meant HA community that do something rather then go on forums make topic and consider that as a win. Maybe if all of HA community gathered their powers to make something better than DF, maybe then them (other half of the community and DF) will see the logic in your words. But untill then we will see guys who willing to do something but their numbers are scarce and others who only willing to be a forum warrior.

1 Like

Historical accuracy

1 Like

Perhaps, but I don’t have a problem with classic games as long as I find them enjoyable. :grin:

2 Likes

Do you have millions of dollars available? How much money do you think it takes to create a good video game? You gotta pay for the hardware/computer/development software. You gotta pay the staff for their time.
And then there’s all of the other expenses involved.

2 Likes

Sometimes i think about myself being bad at reading but i guess other people have that too, so as a little morther or father i have to explain everything every little bit so my child will understand me, anywae.
This game have a modding support, so you can make mods, you can add stuff, take something out, things like that. Talking about HA stuff. One guy/girl (i dunno :confused: ) told you that he is making some mod or he wanting to make one that might prove that HA is a really good thing. And if this mod gets popular it might gets DF attention and there is a little chance that DF might do something more to appeal HA community like better clothers, tanks, weapons that showed up during their respected times and etc as HA community wanted.

I am not talking about developing new game and looking back to other posts of yours its really hard to find communication with you because you like to point everything else but the main topic.

Mods much easier to make only because you already have some base, of course you might not got money or needed fame? but if you are lucky enough some veterans in a future will remember your contribution in game because of good mods, not because of 1000 and 1 topics on forum.

It’s not a good idea to start your message in a condescending way. I’m very capable of reading, thank you very much.

Good for that person. I wish them success in whatever projects/endeavors they embark on.
I have said in the past (months ago), that if the developers do not have the time, resources, abilities, staffing to create new maps to add to the campaigns… then simply allow the players access to the game’s map editors, and to allow the players to show off their talents by creating AWESOME WW2 maps/historical battlefields…
And then incorporate the most popular maps into the core-game’s rotation. (Player voting)

Considering I’ve already thrown out this suggestion :point_up_2: (Months ago. And more than once), what you are telling me is old news. It’s already been thought of before, and has already been suggested.

Perhaps it’s because my patience has been worn thin, on account of the forum’s trolls who’ve been pestering me for months on end. Going so far as creating new accounts, to start messaging me anonymously with their toxic nonsense. Perhaps I’ve learned a thing or two, in the process of being here.

Not really. I try to stay on topic, but some people attempt to deflect the issues being presented, and try pointing fingers at other problems. And anytime someone is losing a debate, or has nothing to add to a conversation, they resort to saying “skill issue”, in an attempt to end the conversation. Obviously conversations are being steered all over the road… Because nobody want’s to address the problems as they are.

Just be quiet, and follow the herd

Oh wow… this is so enlightening. Having this knowledge is going to blow my brain up :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

What a marvelous achievement!!! You could die happy, could you not?

I would rather people learn the truth, and see the truth for what it is… than waste my own time creating a map, for a falsely advertised game, where the owners hardly recognize the players as anything more than a source of income.

Stop shilling bro. I don’t need to create a mod/map, to make ripples in the pond.
7HBq

3bdb75f64227a3c2220e9d585776c275

2 Likes

Also:

XXw1Bc

You haven’t contributed anything.

So it leads me to suspect that your account is nothing more than a mask.
What’s your original account name?
Who are you?

Shitting out topic after topic like you do is definitely not contributing, quite the opposite.
Since it’s for the most part instigating rants sometimes disguised as stealthily misfiles.

Seriously dude. Go Away.

mosquito

1 Like

recreates weapons check
vehicles check
atmosphere thats quite broad statement could mean anything

historical accuracy principle idk I guess infantry cant unlock tanks or planes so i suppose thats a check too.

all that effort of uninstalling and giving negative review.
my thoughts & prayers are with them.

Wonder why they ditchet the idea of HA

quite sure this “issue” was found years ago.

Custom games

Dont have a dime on the game.

custom games.

Wow, thanks. Almost like no one else has figured out the not so historically accurated part.

you got 3 likes on your rant, 2 of them probably from your parents.
You tell me we was that time well spent.

~20 ? Years ago, someone had to create clanbase, recruit volunteers to mod / upkeep it.
ppl had to get mIRC / ventrilo / TS and what else to communicate about rules & games
in some cases you even had to rent server to play at

Today, you are asked to create a discord server and ask like minded people to join to it.
“iTS ToO MuCH Of ASKEd”

Didnt work out so they try something else not exactly rocket science

well you kind of answered to problems of HA.

???

Cant create custom lobbys too few people because using discord is too much of asked ?

But forums are full of HA enthusiast who are willing to spend hours / days to QQ about HA, but downloading discord that takes few seconds is too much of asked ?

So next you probably want HA mode but in such manner that AI plays it for you because its too much of asked to actually play it ?

Imagine believing that life is based off of “likes”. Where anything worth doing, is only worth doing, if we can get likes from strangers on the internet.

2 Likes

Unfortunately theres very few other indicators on this forum about your enlightment work.

“Oh no, this star wars jedi hog riding game definitely isnt historically accurated I must tell the others they probably havent noticed anything”

If your butthurt over how the game is described at xbox store or anywhere else, perhaps you should contact them ?

Instead of doing your “enlightment QQ bawwbaww” here, where few to none cant careless.

Clearly you care, otherwise you wouldn’t be writing me over and over.

2 Likes

Well if you want to check my profile youd be amazed how long I can prolong absolute shitshow topics.
So its not exactly a compliment that ive spent this “long” in your qq bawwbaww thread.

Imagine crying about"h1st0rcicalsc acyursc" of a fringe bot farm-game forum and calling it something worth doing.

Imagine false advertising a game, simply because there’s no other way to attract/bait people into a product that’s riddled with microtransactions at every corner. Imagine gaslighting the people who are asking for an honest/accurate game description.

2 Likes

Not interested. Got troll someone else with your free time.

1 Like

I can imagine Gajin taking your salt infused money was worth it, but spreading salty tears over forums from “H1st0rciacsl ACurscy” is worth it. Sure bud.

I recall someone selling a proletarian utopia for majority of the world as the best civic product of the millennia, too, but luckily most of the habitable planet realized it a was a market fluke.
If the first glance you ever got from Enlisted, when compared to some other games on the market, had you fooled for “HISTORICAL ACCURACY AND REAL EPIC SCALE (10 bots vs 10 bnots) MASSIVE OH MY GOD BATTLES” I think it’s on you anyway.

There’s a chinese adverb: The buyer is responsible from the Quality.