Historical Accuracy Principle

Yeah new games are being controlled by money hungry companies.

2 Likes

:+1: :point_up_2:

1 Like

On an unrelated note how old do you suppose I am.
(one guess only)

27?

about 10 years younger

You ok man?

If I was originally going to say 17 or 18, would you believe me?

Always. Thanks for asking.

4fd6

1 Like

probably.

I really want HA but i wouldnt play customs.

Stop bringing up this ridiculous argument “JuSt PlaY CuStOms BrO”

I want to turn on the game, press 2 clicks and play a good match, not do 5 hours of organising to have a good match, that can potentially be ruined by griefers who break the gentelmens agreements to usa HA guns and squads.

Its such a dumb argument that even the devs are using it now.

“Oh you want to play the game like we promised ? “

Organise a custom lobby at certain hours maybe a few times a week max since the pool of people who would go to such hassle is very small.

In short: your argument is invalid, and there are way more people on forums who want more HA

5 Likes

Yeah, but the problem for people like yourself is that devs can continue with this project even when people like you will quit. :man_shrugging: so it really isn’t about what do you want, but about what’s realistic to work on for devs.

censoring what they dont like is the corporate norm nowadays(also allow the good old “look nobody complained!”)

1 Like

Correct :+1:

Can you enlighten me what “HA” stands for?
Until today, I can’t recall coming across this abbreviation before.

The only HA I’m aware of, are Hell’s Angels

play red orchestra 2

Are you kidding me? This game is based on wwii… So what do you think?

HA stands for certain Adolf smh.

Sorry man, but you rather are. Play or don’t play, pay or don’t pay. I don’t agree with fanbois and I definitely don’t agree with muh sunk cost whales, but I’m not going to sugarcoat it and say you, me, or just about anyone here is relevant or doing anything remotely important.

While the game is fun, for me, I’ll play. When it stops being such - good riddance. Maybe I’ll pick it up again after a year or two like last time.

2 Likes

The most healthy mentality I have ever seen here on forum.

Newer and greater titles will be released in a year or two. This game will be old news.

Wait you want HA but all you can contribute for this sake are posts on forum. Damn, i guess its better than nothing but in my opinion it only shows the bad side of HA coin, good side do something, create something they dont intoxicate forums about HA for the sake of getting more people into this stuff or as a way to balance things greatly. They create maps, campaigns so people can enjoy and reconsider their vievs.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing this game for two years, and only a few maps have been added to each campaign.

Instead of getting amazing maps that everybody can enjoy, we get an endless stream of premium content, and events like Mechwarriors.

I’m still waiting for soldier customization bug to get fixed. And better uniform options for Axis, who have mismatching color patterns in Normandy.
And for weapon mounting/bipods to get fixed
And for fire/WP to get fixed
(a few examples)

But what maps could they add? Here’s a list of some battles to choose from.
We are missing:
-Iwo Jima
-Wake Island (Air battles, naval battles, infantry battles)
-Midway (Air battles, Naval battles)
-Solomon Islands
-Okinawa
-Battle of Britain (dog fighting)
-Battle of the Bulge (tank battles)
-Market Garden (paratroopers vs axis defenders)
-Kursk
-El Alamein
-Dunkirk
-Anzio
-Coral Sea
-Bataan
-Battle of Narva
-Siege of Leningrad
-Battle of Crete
-Monte Cassino
-Battle of Sedan
-Battle of Brody