High caliber: heavy machine guns!

Literally cant find it being used on infantry so if you have a source than just

Duh has bipod please provide one

Edit: Still waiting on that source that it was used with infantry @adamatry

Lol previously you are not talking about two engineer, you are talking about they can use heavy mg without unlocking it like regular squad.

and why not include it? its cool never seen this in ww2 game dont care that there are no “proofs” of it being used,its cool and its a heavy mg

Yes and the prototypes that i found are the MG39 and the MG39/41

And that is how it looks

Cant find an MG42 (early) that looks exactly like a MG42

Provide a source for the prototype please

3 Likes

That thing is MG39 RH lol.

2 Likes

Because we have gold orders for that.

“A limited run of about 1,500 of further improved MG 39/41 pre mass-production model guns, was completed in 1941 and by the end of 1941 tested in combat trials” now shush not everything has to be 1000% accurate its a game smh

1 Like

All its says is that fitted for ground use

Literally the only picture of its “manual”

Never seen it used by infantry in pictures or footage, people on other forums about WW2 cant seem to also provide proof that IT was used by ground forces. Only that it wasnt

Literally cant even find a picture of the MG39/41, so if you provide that than i can cave in

ANd why didnt the devs call it a MG39/41 :slight_smile: ? Why did they call it a MG42 (early)

Now i know what you will say, and why dont the devs call MKBs - STG44 (early)

So again provide something valuable

the stalingrad ppsh 41 (trophy) was later renamed to mp717(r) so maybe they will rename it? idk ,dont have any picture of it maybe it was used maybe it wasnt its premium anyway

1 Like

It looks exactly like an MG42

In the videos its fire rate is very similar or exactly the same as a MG42 (ingame)

They probably just threw in the “(early)” to try and get away with it being in moscow

So wheres the elctrical source to fire it :rofl:

Because yes, it needed an electrical source to fire, thats why it was on planes

Again i call BS on its ground use, and it says 1944 so immediately time travels to moscow and stalingrad by 3 and 2 years :smiley:

Very nice addition to the game! Congrats!

But also, as everybody said: Moscow may be not the best place to put it.
It’s already a powercreep campaign.

Actually it is an early version. Cocking handle is horizontal instead of vertical. There are 1-2s in the promotional video where you can see it.

1 Like

Again

bs

This gonna be fun when people realise any calibre above 12,7 can pen light tanks…

2 Likes

link?

To be fair, it still would make more sense in Normandy or Berlin. Tripod or not

And the historical proof is Ian’s video on MG42.

1 Like