High caliber: heavy machine guns!

Honestly I appreciate the effort to add more content and expand Moscow but I really don’t think adding more weapons that were not present is the way to do it.
I could get over the MG42 and excuse it as I doubt there will be alot of them running around but the late war SS camouflage pattern… like come on guys, seems like some of us are beating our heads against the wall with this stuff

3 Likes

I hope that the GUNNER unit will show various possibilities in the future, not just the characteristics of being equipped with a heavy machine gun.

ye dont think that its a big deal lol ppl on forums crying about everything smh

1 Like

Its still lazy and it still suck that they refuse to give my MP41 and PPK squad engineers

3 Likes

Look at the previous discussion we are not discussing about this. That guy said that premium mg squad can right away build heavy mg without grind to unlocking it like regular squad is pay to win.

this camo existed in 1942

But not in January-April

1 Like

I can already tell you how it will go (or more like how it went):

• devs implement A
  • part 1 of community is unhappy
  • part 2 of community says it’s a small thing and part 1 is overreacting
  • devs introduce A+…
  • devs introduce A+++++_SUPER_EXTRA
  • part 1 of community (if it still exists) is unhappy
  • part 2 of community says the rest of the game is like that anyway so why bother
3 Likes

Honestly in what way?

And MG42 is possible one of the most inaccurate MGs ingame so I see this compensation.

still fits into the year cmon

No because then they could give us the Tiger in Moscow

4 Likes

Please quote my previous word. I don’t know which line you are talking about.

Wanted to agree and give another reason. Sucked at this I admit

From wiki:

Development of what would become the Me 163 can be traced back to 1937.
[…]
On 1 September 1941, the prototype performed its maiden flight.
[…]
During December 1941, work on began on the upgraded Me 163B , which was optimized for large-scale production.

Me 163 in moscow when?

4 Likes

And I am wrong?
" Introducing a pre-order pack with premium gunner squads that include two engineers as well. Each is capable of deploying heavy machine guns — a great way to test a new weapon with a double experience

Still cant shoot down the IL

2 Likes

Source?

Pictures with infantry using it, footage, source?

it literally has bipod for infantry use bruh

Then why not add a STG44 “(Early)” Squad to moscow too?

2 Likes

Well. It could be a proto.