High caliber: heavy machine guns!

Probably no. They also said they added M2 browning and Type 93, so it means that regular mg squad can also build it.

1 Like

Also a really good solution

1 Like

MG34 with accuracy would be better.

8 Likes

it’s more about the fact that Darkflow obviously has only one thing in mind, and that is obviously MONEY.

This is no longer about “improving” the game, game content or even realism.

Also, things like playability, game balance etc. are now only a minor matter

4 Likes

Any MG that works as intended would be beter.

4 Likes

Who could have guessed that a private company wants to earn money?

6 Likes

heavy MGs nice

LOL…
yes of course.
And I am happy and have been happy to " supported them" i.e buy some of the stuff.
But by now I just can´t see the point to support what has become a clear rip-off

2 Likes

Its prototype already exist in 1941.
The premium squad will bring things that is rare or unique.
This already been done on various premium squad, I see not much problem on it. Do you wish that regular gun be in a premium squad?

It is just another Maxim.

Not much different from the Mg34 we have.

Whats means become?

Apart from that, it works for them. Main consumer base for them are the significant minority of Russian speaking players and consoles after all.

Lol, tell me how premium mg squad can use heavy mg immediately is pay to win?

If everone else has to grind this ability , you do gain an unfair advantage!

Fully agree…

I bet it’s only 5 man mg squad in game with 2 engineers on top of that (not counting normandy balanced engineers)

There is no f2p counterpart, 3 MG per squad is usually max.
If You don’t think having more MG in squads is better, let me have 70 man MG squads

1 Like

We had 7 man MG squads in the past.
It was “”""""“fun”""""".

1 Like

Well if it’s about Moscow… I’d say axis already got enough disadvantages as is :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i think the camo existed in 1942 and its called beringtes eichenlaubmuster for the “early mg42” ye it sucks they could give em the mg39rh

Let’s bring it back, surely people will enjoy it again.

At this rate we get +1 MG in premium squads every 6 months, so we will be back there in a year

You have to grind all squad upgrade anyway.
Why don’t you complain that premium squad have their squad upgrade fully upgraded?

1 Like

cmon guys those are premium squads not many ppl will buy those anyway

1 Like