High caliber: heavy machine guns!

Historical accuracy is apparently overrated.

Lol you ask me to find a prototype that looks exactly like a MG42.
Now someone find it, now you started to rant that it looks exactly like MG42.

1 Like

Kind of but not really. It seems to be early MG42 while it should be MG39/41 if anything. If I remember correctly it should have MG34-like barrel.

3 Likes

Stop the time traveling to moscow!

Mkb and now mg42.

You are really trying your damnest to remove any difference between moscow, berlin and stalingrad right?

Heavy mgs good, ahistorical stuff bad.

5 Likes

Why should I feel pity for bots on axis side in moscow?

2 Likes

Gib them the 88 flak in return and its fine or an captured Maxim with shield idk
Not like a heavy MG will make life much harder for Moscow Axis anyway

Mg131 is ahistorical too

3 Likes

Kinda now axis isnt that bad :smiley:

yeah i know i know

But i did get quite a few macth wins, with non-tryhard teams (MKBs/ other inhistorical shit spammers).

But from what i was able to see you gotta only play in the matches YOU want

That means deserting and a lot.

Sorry but i will not waste my time playing against and with an all marshal team, where i know the game will be unfun.

The best ones to look for if both teams have maybe 1-4 gold rank players, who dont immediately spam ARs or SFs.

Those matches are quite balanced

1 Like

I can’t tell. I haven’t played moscow for months now.
And the game generally tbh.

1 Like

Yes.

Yet another reason to not use light tanks hey?

Unless Soviets start to spam T-34s

:rofl:

Sure it can,

20mm cant down an IL2 or a bomber run how is a 12.7 going to "rip the wings off"

4 Likes

Then you can spam Ju-87. Stuka is always a good thing so it’s not that bad of a situation :upside_down_face:

1 Like

In that case you must have atleast 1 guy who has more than room temp IQ and knows how to combat soviet tanks.

If thats not the case, you are D-O-N-E F*****

1 Like

Yeah tbh T-34s who get front killed by a tank are dumber than a bot.

1 Like

Or get outplayed :slight_smile:

My PZIIIJ/1: :wink:

kinda what i found is abuse the fact that it is just BLIND

But yeah sometimes the 50mm shell bugs doing no damage to the turret cheeks, thats when i thank DF for not updating to the current WT engine for tanks

PZ3 is pixle hunt and its dmg is low. T-34 needs to face you if you want to take it down/ kill the gunner properly. But then we are talking about SU mains

As for the MG 131

Apparently, between late 1944 and early 1945, there was an attempt to convert the Mg 131 for use as a heavy machine gun. I guess this was one of the “Last Ditch” attempts.

Allegedly the only fully converted MG 131, it is now in the collection of the Swiss Military Museum in Full. According to the museum, however, the weapon was completely uncontrollable, and the idea was immediately discarded.

2 Likes

Completely appropriate for Moscow, Stalingrad and Tunisia - Darkflow

4 Likes