High caliber: heavy machine guns!

They are usable, just not like they should be. And as someone who plays mostly with LMGs I find it gamebreaking.

Basically imagine that your faw weapon does the oposite of what it should.

2 Likes

Its especially infuriating to play when you know of a game that made them feel really good!

cough H cough L cough L cough

2 Likes

Yes. They aren’t how they should be. And I understand that. Ence why we still on a beta. More important stuff may be ahead MG bipods,maybe the code needs extra stuff to work first that needs to be done so bipod work.

I understand all of that, ence why, i dont bother much with that type of stuff.

I understand it, I have reported it, I want better MG bipod too, but untill then, I can enjoy the game as is, and support them when I feel the work they have put so far is worth my money.

So far, was. The future Is all an uncertain.

Yeah, only thing they lack there are better bipods (from H&G) and overheat animation (from BFV).

1 Like

I can’t understand, if one knows a game is better, why they keep playing a worst on on their eyes. ?

same as this

BEHOLD on mighty silbervogel german space shuttle

3 Likes

Because i can play both?

I complain about enlisted from a place of love not hate

I want the game to be better not worse

Seeing another game doing something good, makes me want enlisted to do it as good or better, in this case MGs, not just the bipods, the braced mechanics, the way they feel really heavy and powerful.

3 Likes

Hng bipod for me are gold.

They worked amazingly.

1 Like

Since 2 years?
I understand there are priorities, but fixing the whole weapon class should be quite high on the list.

It’s devs who made this potentially difficult to work with code so it’s no excuse.

I wanted but after OBT started they convinced me to not do this.

6 Likes

Yeah, easily the best bipods in game industry.

1 Like

And maybe 2 more are needed.

Who knows.

Hng took from 2011 to 2019.

Atleast, I experience that since I played that since alpha…

Then they can go fuck themselfs.
I feel like I’m being pissed on for too long now.

They didn’t set the cost of the weapons to 60$.

4 Likes

FLAK88 TELL ME WE’LL GET FLAK88 AT SOME POINT!!!

I hope hng did.it was probably a better game now with a dev team. Not 3 devs and hades.

1 Like

Thats harsh

2 Likes

Hng had the problem of shit was cheap enough for one to get and everything was obtainable for free.

After years of non profit they are down to less than 5 man running the game

0 content and 0 improvements.

Shit costs money… I wish shit was less expensive yeah
But I understand

1 Like

Thats not on the same level.
HnG need(ed) years for features Enlisted has since the CBT and I think for over four years now they struggle to come with any real change. I don’t count the flamethrowers because those things work so weirdly it feels like Alpha material.
And I also want to remember that the Dens “released” HnG in 2016 for no reason. While we can debate ages about the scams with the CBTs after Moscow and charging inflation prices for premium squads, the Russians at least don’t have the nerves to “release” their game.

Also bipods are basically number fixes apart from the deploy issues. That cant be that hard.

Hng game release was arguably, coz of steam.

And hng took 8 years to have a working bipod system that took 1 more to be as they are now coz they were fucked up on release.

And no. Isn’t a numbers change.

Well. At least the dispersion nerf could be fixed with numbers. Dunno about the weird SG bug with the MG42.

Iirc the game was already on Steam. At least a year or so before release.

Why don’t the MG models have belts? Did they even fix regular machine guns for engineers that have belts missing, like the japanese and american ones in the pacific? It’s very annoying/almost revolting to see the german HMG in the news without a belt for the ammo, and same goes for the mg in the pacific, if it is still like that

3 Likes