High caliber: heavy machine guns!

Its great to see heavy machine guns be addded. More toys for the sandbox

trend of adding too much of advanced weapons for early war campaigns should not grow further

1 Like

Still MG42 only reached troops in May 1942 in Africa and mid 1942 everywhere

But i think that the battle of Moscow ended in December

Might be, since they have so few winter battles.

yup remind me pls how FNAB ended in battle of tunisia pls :smiley:

Radio warfare (direction finder) - a device for detecting other people’s collection points. A lot of ideas.

10 Likes

some weapons might have existed in few number by that year such as MKB 42 but that also doesnt mean they fit to the overall feel of certain campaign… same goes to M2 carbine, it was used in pacific to some extent, not in normandy, i understand you need to balance US army against STG44 since there are no liminations to weapons per squad but … but then its not historically accurate

5 Likes

Hope we can receive more Moscow maps in the winter someday. They are seriously the best if you ask me.

So damn immersive in fortified district. Too bad mostly Assault rifle and Select fire rifle tryhards go there.

Just imagine what you can do with snow!

Skis, cold, more winter uniforms!

@1942786

5 Likes

Yeah, I’d say the year itself is meaningless. What really matters is the feel of the campaign.

For example desert cammo existed in 1941 but it doesn’t make sense to put it in Moscow because it simply doesn’t fit.

That’s why imo weapons like MKb or MG42 shouldn’t be in moscow. They simply don’t fit the feeling of the campaign. You know, immersion and stuff.

@1942786

6 Likes

It is a premium squad anyway. But they really should stop this on regular campaign level.

1 Like

I mean, if “realistic” ww2 game that is “careful with details” feels like something only related to ww2, then something should be done.

3 Likes

Ask them to change game description, is the better solution no more complain

1 Like

I guess. But I’m affraid it won’t encourage my friends to instal the game again.

ATM they are more willing to instal H&G than Enlisted :smile:

3 Likes

You ain’t wrong

Damn, HnG thats just sad.

And i am kind of sad

hmmmmmmm

1 Like

No, but no one cant be complain on his historical accuracy if dev add in the description “inspired by history” instead of “realistic”

1 Like

It will come one day

As time goes more and more stuff gets updated.

Shit takes time and I understand. They are still on a usable state. Imo ofc. As I still use MG squad on slot of campaign sides.
Will be better later on.

There’s few to almost none game breaking stuff that pisses me off. MGs ain’t one.

if new feature will appear for radio squad engineer or radioman himself then also all old premium radioman squads that includes engineer should be affected by this, dont you think ? :))

I guess it’s true.
Although it would be a waste to make maps based on real locations only to throw a space marine there.

4 Likes

Weird

For me they are one

maybe not as much as tryhards but,

Not being able to bipod when theres the entire enemy team in front of you is just infuriating

1 Like

I m not that much of a tryhard.

I just score Alot of kills.

I m easy to defeat and I m not even good.maybe that tryhard stuff doesnt fit me at all.

I play the game to have fun. I just kill Alot. Just that.