High caliber: heavy machine guns!

Right. Pay To Win in this example would be the presence of heavy machine guns only in premium units (and their absence in regular units). In this case, this is the standard mechanics of premium units - they have already been improved. But such an improvement can simply be pumped in any other squad. For 1-2 fights.

6 Likes

They should for once fix those prices, this is plain stupid

3 Likes

What would you think of a machinegun rework as this?

Asking since youre a vet

1 Like

i like HMG idea very much , but it should be available also for Engineer 3 squad
I dont know what on earth would persuade me to purchase new bundle however, i dont like both weapons in this campaign and something tells me that fedorov MG is too much of a sci-fi for this campaign guys

i wont comment price that is also sci-fi as well, nothing for me

1 Like

What about engineers with MGs or SMGs (I don’t take bug into account)?
And what about building engineer squad exclusive structures by premium squads?

They are not P2W but I can’t understand why you did this.

4 Likes

You mean like how engineers in premium squads get to use automatic weapons like the rest of their squad. While the f2p ones are “stuck” with bolt actions/semi-autos?

As well as engineers in premium squads being able to build AA, AT and MG nests. While normally this would be limited to the dedicated engineer squads. And even the engineer II squad for the MG nest.

2 Likes

Yes, we just want to do this and started with machine gunners. Probably large anti-tank guns for armor-piercers, ampoule guns for flamethrowers (or similar). Latex suits for stormtroopers (this is personal).

19 Likes

Right, because our grandfather’s would be rolling on their grave if our online videogame didn’t properly depict the exact rollout and specific technical specifications of weapons. How silly to think these things are so important.

I get wanting accuracy, but this isn’t a documentary; it’s a video game and first it needs to be fun for more people than gun nerds

1 Like

What is it for? Assaulters or Flametroopers?

I can’t answer exactly and I’m guessing that this weapon could have existed in that time period? (this is how we add content to Enlisted) Am I wrong?

Sorry if so. I cannot know everything.

3 Likes

So engineers will be like a mild jack of all trades of the specialities.

I don’t think its bad at all

Joke. SRY)

3 Likes

Mg42 only started production just after the end of Moscow battle, also Mkb (42)H didn’t exist in even a single protoype until like the afthermath of Moscow campaign.
Jumbo can be acceptable because they were actually made for the d-day (even if they didn’t partecipate), but the other two examples are absolutely atrocious

5 Likes

Moscow campaign should be one of those campaigns without MG42 and fedorov MG for sure though

5 Likes

So did Me163…

4 Likes

i can smell future premium squad XD

1 Like

I want it and shoot it down with a biplane

2 Likes

for you my friend there will be a special price : 70 of your precious bucks :smiley:

The prototype of MG42 is produced in 1941. Besides that, it is a premium squad, which meant to be rare or unique.

I just made a bit of research and actually in the russian version of wikipedia they say that the battle for Moscow ended in april 1942, in the german version they say just after december…

Well, I like to immagine that the russian version is the correct one so I don’t have to ruin my mood (and I hope this is the version taken into account by the devs too)

2 Likes