Happy Birthday Enlisted!

my wish is unified grind with MM that actually does campaign work depending on equipment you have selected…

But Steel Division 2 and Enlisted are not the same genre apart from being WW2 games.

This joke made me cringe beyond mesurable amounts but we appreciate the kind intentions.

3 Likes

where old event squad sale

Hi, I have some money on my xbox wallet, if I get a bundle from there, will it be available on PC too?

No pc and console account are separated

OK, thanks, that’s unlucky.

1 Like

They can be found in logistics for each relevant campaign.

What about premium time? there will be no discount in this event?

Will any of the Premium Squads that are “leaving” the store, eventually come back?

Cant find todays decal. I have completed the challange

sadly no costumization discounts… but thats ok …

I WONDER…

if i can go with my “08” tonka like this into batle? :smiley:

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Are we going to get new camouflage pattern for German uniforms in Stalingrad (torso and legs, not just helmets)? So far it’s just the Erbsenmuster, it would be really lovely if we got some more choices.

And in general, will the new update finally bring customization to the first four campaigns?

2 Likes

Nice event, I just hope there won’t be any new campaign this or next year

2 Likes

I would like the Soviet profile icon to be saved and can be used as profile icon elsewhere not just in game.

So apparently I unlocked the first decal? Which one is it, how do I guess?

@1942786 Thank you for your great work for the community and a big hug to the devs for their work on this great game!
I’m ready for the next 2 years with Enlisted!

1 Like

A “build your own bundle” would have been better, like it was on last XMas?

in the order in which you see them in the news.

2 Likes

Happy two years for a project I am still keeping my eyes peaked on. 3000+ hours going strong. Keep it rolling.