Happy Birthday Enlisted!

I’ll ask Santa

18 Likes

I think Stalingrad is not in his jurisdiction.
It’s better to ask Ded Moroz here.

3 Likes

avril-lavigne-birthday

1 Like

Happy 2nd anniversary. I didn’t realize it was with my birthday.
I’d be happy if you could fix the crazy balanced matches that occur and the worst bug where the weapon becomes invisible and inoperable right after the start of the game.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree. If we take every campaign and just cut it off at level ~18/20, the game plays much, much better:

• starting weapons are all viable and actually unique (not just "grind STG for every campaign)
  • no ahistorical/fantasy BS like AS-44 in Berlin or MKb in Moscow
  • no T-34 or T-50 gigachads in Moscow, there’s actually a point in playing T-24 or BT-7
  • the difference between a newcomer and a max level player gear is much slimmer.

Also very true. These should be available in a WW2 game by default 100%

3 Likes

6 Likes

Please do not further segment the player base

It’s totally possible to have these weak weapons and powerful weapons fight together

Weak weapons cost 10 soul balance to deploy, while powerful advanced weapons cost 500 soul balance. fair

t26 can be deployed 10 times, while the Tiger can only be deployed 2 times

3 Likes

fox-hound

I was looking for this tiger emblem yesterday and I told to myself “hum… they should add it”.

Thanks!

You can be proud of what you have accomplish in 2 years.
More maps and bug correction, and better plane model would be appreciated.

4 Likes

No I don’t mean dividing the campaigns/playerbase now, I mean it would have been much better to design each campaign to be ~20 levels with juicy and unique stuff instead of repeats, filler levels and fantasy OP high level stuff.

Your game is only 1 sided for allies to give every single rewards for them? The battlepass is full of allies portrait and not a single one is axis and now again with this event?
It’s only the enlisted anniversary, not the victory day but still you guys are doing your biased shit on your game like everytime.

2 Likes

@GermanKrieg Blame the west my friend, dudes are just trying to sell their game here and shape it as to appeal to their market audience.

1 Like

Rommeln’t :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you Keofox, Happy Birthday Enlisted, big thanks to all the devs, we are not always easy to please and I personally think you have surpassed yourselves.

The birthday event looks good, overall happy, some people will spend gold on old squads even if it’s just to collect them ie Chauchat for me.

Sales are welcomed, although a bit late for me, I already have what I really wanted.

Looking forward to next major update, hope ps5 Graphics, Hispano cannons and planes in general get some love, also I will add to Santa letter too for Stalingrad.

Keep up the good work, looking forwards to another year! :+1:

5 Likes

Hey, I wasn’t really expecting, but thank you so much for the congratulations. It’s nice.

19 Likes
  • Battle for Moscow: MG 30 Squad
  • Battle for Moscow: Chauchat Squad
  • Invasion of Normandy: Browning M1918 Squad
  • Invasion of Normandy: Browning wz. 1928 Squad.
  • Battle of Berlin: SKS-44 Squad
  • Battle of Berlin: Kbsp wz.38M Squad.

Where are these squads? I did not see them in the store of game.

Oh, it is not the time yet, lol.

Hello everyone and thank you for kind words and feedback, that was a very pleasant to read с:

12 Likes

I asked for a tractor this christmas…

:santa:

4 Likes

No axis portraits…
No gold order weapons discounts…

Oh well. Fun decals collectibles I guess.

Still a fun game I’ll keep playing. For another year!

5 Likes

I heard that foxes like rabbits. So I give you Tommy @tommyZZM as a gift! He is actually a rabbit, which is called “cannon shell rabbit”. Look at his avatar! :laughing:
I hope this joke can make everyone happy, as well as Tommy and Keo :star2:

2 Likes