Happy Birthday Enlisted!

you have removed the possibility that premium tank drivers can carry 2 weapons?

After more than 2 years that is removed and premium squads even more useless?

1 Like

bear decail not from ww2

any chances you will fix it?

3 Likes

Happy Birthday. Live long and prosper.

Finally I bought the Panzerwerfer! …After two months not playing the game…
But it’s a shame there is no decent camo to change from the simple sandgelb.
Anyways. It’s fun!

Raise my drink to you.

Are my eyes broken or did i realy see only alliied gifts?

Thank you! It was my issue. There were still 5 minutes from the beginning of the event when I wrote this comment. lol

enlisted2years_portrait_britain
enlisted2years_portrait_usa
enlisted2years_portrait_ussr

2 Likes

Thank you very much

I wonder,if a generic German soldier doing a salute is also against the law in some countries

1 Like

Hi, Keofox. I’m having some trouble when buying the gift packs in the store and I wish to get some help. I noticed that the two bundles(Battle of Moscow: “Firepower” Bundle and Enlisted - “Battle of Tunisia”: Motorcyclists Bundle) are on sale, but I made the mistake of buying the two squads(“Battle of Moscow” - MG 13 with drum magazine Squad and Battle of Tunisia" - KS 750 Squad.) separately, the discount did not take place. Which means spent the money that can purchase 4 squads.

Hi, gromvoiny. I’m having some trouble when buying the gift packs in the store and I wish to get some help. I noticed that the two bundles(Battle of Moscow: “Firepower” Bundle and Enlisted - “Battle of Tunisia”: Motorcyclists Bundle) are on sale, but I made the mistake of buying the two squads(“Battle of Moscow” - MG 13 with drum magazine Squad and Battle of Tunisia" - KS 750 Squad.) separately, the discount did not take place. Which means spent the money that can purchase 4 squads.

Tech tree for next udapte ?

only in some mind deep countries like the BRD

Is it possible to get all decals (maybe by paying with gold) if I couldn’t participate on the first day? I fear I am going to be missing out on getting the “Tigor” decal, just because I couldn’t find time to play on the 10th.

I couldn’t find any hint in the News that I would be, but hope dies last, as they say. So Is it possible to maybe buy the missing ones (soviet profile pic, and possibly Tigor) if I missed a day?

Thank you in advance!

They always do. It is just a cheap tactic to “panic buy”

1 Like

At this moment I think it is an insult.
I understand a “little bit” the legal concern of showing Axis generals. But an Axi soldier saluting? So fckng stupid to dont add it. Snowflake gaming and its finest.

Can someone tell me, where can i found the Progress for the Gold Order?

that bar above my mouse cursor.

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some of them are fake some are permanent but say “3 day” A few of them have been the same price but now have a “Time Limit” or like 5 bucks off an already outrageous price.

Finaly its over! Waiting to celabrate Germens invasion of rusia in a bought 20 years from now :smiley: 100 years Anaversiary June 22 1941. June 22 2041 :smiley: