[Guide] How to create and install custom ingame sound mods for ENLISTED!

@Scav_Sergei i made thIs quickly (for main menu and guard song for win)

5 Likes

wait wait wait…soooo…we can have sound mods but still play normal que?

Would love some beefier gun sounds and dialog.

Sound mods alone are just so powerful. Call to Arms: Gates of hell Sound sound mods were just too good not to use.

very nice work!

1 Like

Hi can you send archive of all RO2 voicelines (Japense, American, Russian and German) for me? It would really need it for my future mods for other games.

death sound and ingame ro2 music (i like so much Wave of fury, bitter end and defiant till the very end)

1 Like

I accidentally deleted my post… damnit

Reupload of my Sound mod suggestions… I accidentally deleted my last post :confused:

If someone replaced the current fall scream when you jump out of the airplane
as a pilot or paratrooper, it would be super funny if
they replaced it with Lara Crofts’s Old Fall
scream in her '90s version… that makes it a golden comedy

1 Like

Already working on it actually :wink: with these ones too

1 Like

I’m not sure if you know the answers to this, but when I try and extract using the FMOD Editor, it gives a whole bunch of errors.

I am supposed to extract the sound file right? or am i missing something?

Have you copied those .bank files into bank folder first? Make sure that wav/build folder is also empty

Yup, something to do with the default wav folder I think. It was empty, but I deleted it and replaced it and it worked this time so idk that was weird.

Thanks for the timely help.

Now i’m wishing that you could set up some sounds that would trigger only at 20% hp left or below of a soldier, dawn of war 1 has plenty of amazing sounds that would fit the theme of broken morale and soldiers being on brink of death + actual sound when your soldier got deadly wound but still screaming and lying down waiting for inevitable, but it’s most likely not possible since i see only on-hit sounds pretty lame.

How to package the wav folder into a bank?

Using the plugin that you extracted .wav from those .bank files, normaly it will have a “repack” option.

Now if we could get the F-key commands from BF1942 added with appropriate actual mechanics, ooh boy.

The copyright has to be out on those by now right?

Thank you for your reply. I tried to repackage, but it took me a lot of time, almost two hours, and I am still in the packaging state. I just modified 10 WAVs in a “bank” file, so I was wondering if something was wrong. Thank you again for your reply.

Why do you have a sound file of Lara screaming… ?

It’s a bit weird, man :laughing:

1 Like

Lala’s screams evoke sexual arousal in me, so please leave them off.

1 Like

Maybe for female soviet soldiers

1 Like

Mmm interesting I will try to make cod 1 theme into the main lobby song can’t say that I will be able to do it tho since I’m dumb but I’m gonna try

can anyone help me please?
i do all the steps correctly, i believe the main menu music sound mod works but bigote sound mod v.05 doesnt work and when I exit the game and see the folder, its created another config file automatically without the enable mod in it

try to install the 0.0.1.4 version instead of 0.0.1.6 one, since i have tried to use the new one but it just wont work, but it worked when i used the 0.0.1.4 one