Give Japan the TIGUH

So uh since the devs are gonna add the Ho-Ri (a tank that apparently never went past a wooden mockup in terms of development), I don’t see a reason why the Japanese shouldn’t also get the Heavy Tank No.6 (a.k.a. the Tiger). Although it too never saw battle, in the Pacific that is, it’s still a lot closer to reality than the Ho-Ri that we’ll be receiving soon. It would be cool to see some Tigers on the Japanese side, even if they were added as a premium vehicle

4 Likes

Or even better, a BP vehicle

2 Likes

why copy paste when can have Chi Ri II?

7 Likes

Terrible logic.
In that case western allies should get KVs and T-34 because USSR literally gave them few for studying and possible manufacturing.
And since those vehicles (unlike tiger) actually reached western allies, it is way more realistic.

So let’s kill anu uniqueness that every faction has.

But I don’t mind if NO6 was a event/premium vehicle. But it definitely shouldn’t be tech tree in any case.

4 Likes

Americans want to run away from the Tigers and you want to torment them with even more Tigers.

3 Likes

Having one doesn’t exclude the other

I was mainly arguing for the Tiger due to Japan being poor in pretty much all aspects. But I guess if it’s the quirk of Japan to have shitty weapons, shitty planes, shitty tanks, let it be I guess

BILLIONS must fight Tigers

That’s nonsense.
Basically all Jap assaulter weapons are superior ot their US counterparts on the same BR.
With next update, they are going to most likely get best “semi rifle” in the game.
Ho Ri is going to be very annoying for Pershings.
And theirs fighter planes on higher BRs are very solid as well. Even tho anti ground capabilities are not going very good.

Japan definitely do not suffer equipment wise like it’s presented by majority of community.
They currently only do have extremely weird tank policy. When chi nu which is BR2 tank stat wise is on BR4.
But Japan could get several versions of Chi to or Chi Ri.
There’s literally no bug need for tiger.

3 Likes

You right tho, it shouldn’t be a regular tech tree unlock

1 Like

I cant confirm but a friend said one of the helpers mentioned the new Japanese fighter had 2x 250kg bombs. That is no slouch

*edit think he was refering to this

So…probably best fighters in the sky currently and best riflement semi auto.

1 Like

Tigers are not scary (except Tiger King)
Because 76MM can penetrate them head-on

I think if the devs want to add new tank this is good tank for BR3 anyhow for br5 they still can make Ho-RI 2 (not the one we are getting that’s Ho-ri III which was rejected apparently HO-RI 2 went through production most likely half built (numbers made :5) and also lets not forget about heavy tank NO.4
(Heavy tank NO.4s turret)
(H.T.NO.4 in WOT)

(Ho-ri II)

(And HO-ri 1 which would be easier to model you just have to put Ho-ri III’s(we are getting) turret on the back of CH-RIs hull they can add CH-ri model from WT

2 Likes