Germany actually does suffer

so yeah, been playing lately, and my win rate of the last week is about 10%. Nothing new, even I cant carry trash noobs against full stacks of decent teams. Faction bias is real, nothing to do against that, for now at least.

But, what I have noticed playing all BRs recently.

Soviets bring Body armor.
All of them.
All of those stacks of players will bring it.

Wonder why they would do that considering it has no real benefit right?
spoiler, it makes every SMG need one extra bullet to kill.
IF you think that doesn’t matter you are delusional.
IF you combine that with the fact that PPS 43(BR2) has higher DPS than Beretta M38A (BR4) then you get a real shit show.

low BR is unplayable against soviets, even Paratroopers get to carry PPS43.

Now guess what weapon is being used in 90% of the time? PPS43!

Seriously, that thing has zero right being in BR2, it can literally rival late game gear.
As a matter of fact, it is pretty much on par with STG44 and FG42 in close quarters in terms of time to kill.
Don’t believe me? because of body armor, STG44, MG 42, G41 or FG42 all need two bullets to kill, while all German low - mid BR SMGs now need 3 bullets to kill, while PPS 43 needs also only 2 bullets to kill.

how can you guys not see thins being ridiculous, Soviets are blatantly OP at the moment.

Banish the PPS 43 to BR3 already. you might move the Beretta into BR3 just as well considering it is in no way superior to PPSH box mag and PPS43.

Rework Body armor already. I am so tiered of needing one extra bullet to kill on most my weapons, this stuff is pure imbalance.

And lastly finally do something about faction bias, skill should be the only true contributor to winning, not what faction is popular at the moment.

17 Likes

and before anyone says anything here, I am right, you are wrong. Period.

PPSH 41 has pretty much no dispersion
while PPS43 is as controllable as all the other SMGs in the game.

The only benefit the Beretta has is having a 40 round magazine, however 35 round magazines aren’t exactly all that different to be honest.

2 Likes

Weird, I played Germany literally few days back and had 100% WR.

I think the problem is somewhere else.

You are liar, as this is not even possible.

5 Likes

They certainly are no slouch. But neither is Germany. Then again it is a Gaijin backed game so Soviets getting little “extras” is to be expected. :expressionless:

I Have Still had decent low BR battles as Germany this week (by decent I mean wins…even if the teams were struggle town)

Also remember Germany has to fight on two fronts :slight_smile: (more potential adversaries)

2 Likes

It is the last BR II weapon so its usage is pretty much warranted for anyone wishing to stay in BR II so maxing it out is a no-brainer. Even if moved, people would just switch to PPS-42 so it would not make much difference (100 Fire rate diff for less recoil).

It is not, I even was kind enough to do GE winrate experiment not too long ago. You can check the results. This was a week ago. All games vs Soviets and some even against stacks of 2 Marshals.

→ [Matchmaking is fine for GE]

It is, I checked just now. All soviet squads can now wear body armour in all theaters. I do not know why it is possible as previously only engineers could, but it just is.

As far as his statement of widespread usage goes, I can not say for certain.

2 Likes

Sure it is, it has 10 DMG afterall. The PPS cope will never end I guess, even if the StG was BR 2 it will still be there.

Vitality does this, body armor alone is ignorable in 90% of cases, miliseconds extra life are not a problem if you dont miss.

1 Like

There is little faction bias not gonna lie its not as widespread as you say though one thing I hate is that Soviets are a complete faction yet every season they get new thing +Big and small events while germany after merge barely got 2 ‘‘new’’ tanks (Tiger H1 and PZ IV G) + 2Big events and 1 Small event and fun thing is those 2 big events had soviet squads ,too but it doesn’t end there soviets got 2 big events which , in one they got T-34-100 and , the other one was an event which had 1 reward soviet paratroopers which had changeable loadout no other nation has that and other thing the single gun they got for TT was Maxim-Tokarev MG which is 100rnd BR 5 MG which means soviets have now 2 hundred round MG in TT, one 150 Round SMG in body of MG as GO(LAD MG) and 1 premium 100RND MG (Beltfed DP) man while germany still waits for a 100 rnd MG and DF goes around and gives away 200rnd MG to allies man anyway hope next major update we see something new for Germany

9 Likes

Seems You didn’t notice my replies there.
Did the forum not inform You as well?

1 Like

Nope it did not, though I agree with what was mentioned in the reply. I can not really confirm about its ability to one-shot consistenly since that would require a prolonged live test in a match and I am neither keen on playing a tanker let alone a weaker variant. I mainly use practice mode whenever confirming thesis, so always have to take into consideration the absence of crewmates.

Though I would vouch that T-26 and BT-7 frontally penned by 37mm are both one shot. Sure there might be situations where components soak more of the damage for the crew, howerer that is just bad luck.

Regardless it is still a good line-up tank capable of contending with other tanks of BR I and even some BR II effectively. Most people will play with it only until they get the J variant for the 50mm or switch to the italian TD in case they wish to have more AT capabilities.

This I can confirm, it is weird that my BR 1 snipers can run body armour, we should change that.

2 Likes

almost like vitality is a crutch, but speaking of br2 are we going to ignore that russia lacks a br 2 semi auto “oH bUt MuH WiNcHeStEr” winchester and MANLICKA have the exact same cycle rate, the madsen is an awful MG and it’s the only russian TT mg at br 2, russian tanks aren’t exactly note worthy especially since scott and 3N easily outshine them, and in the air both sides are at a parity

3 Likes

Lmao.

Is the overpowered pps43 in the room with you right now?

2 Likes

Its a match making issue not equipment. Every nation has great tools at their disposal. Yes, germany seems to be getting sh*t on lately and so is japan. There’s just way more vets playing u.s. right now. Nothing else to it. Complain about match making, not the equipment.

Vitality perk should also be deleted from the game.

2 Likes

I use the PPS42. :yum:

4 Likes

People who play low br German: that a war crime!

1 Like

Cant remember who posted about SA moist nugget conversion, could fill the role.

No idea what could be thrown there, prototype ? Or dig something from ww1 museum.
Either way im sure something could be added there.

But generally, I do prefer the Japanese & sovjet TT over germuts, especiatly on tank & assault tree.
Far less duplicates with minor improvements or none at all.

And due to lack of equipment theres room for new unique stuff.
Rather than doing the beretta tree and slap another PPs to assaulter tree with 20mag.

1 Like

Nonsense, do your math before talking.

Vitality makes you have 13.5 HP = 2 shot kill with most SMGs
Body armor (10% dmg reduction)+ Vitality is enough to make SMGs take 3 shots to kill.

10% damage reduction also makes most semi autos and even the FG42 take 2 shots to kill.

How is it not possible? What are you even talking about? You call me a liar on what basis?

“Oh actually you are so right, because Paratroopers can’t wear body armor, oh no, how could I forget to mention that”

Actually tho, Paratroopers get extra Vitality, which turns out to be the same thing - so Paratroopers need a nerf as well, full squad of SMG soldiers with more HP than Assaulters is an issue.

Anyways, Paratroopers are off topic.

And now I will call you specifically biased and a liar.
We have played together, you know exactly that I am far from playing bad. I dare you to give me a legit counter argument instead of tossing insult without basis.

Body armor makes your survive an additional bullet.
Is this a fact or not? Tell me.
Does this make Soviets more powerful, yes or no?
Is this an unfair advantage, yes or no?

For once I want to hear you say something with basis other than “soviets deserve this, because it makes the faction unique”

Nonsense, it makes the faction OP, not unique.

4 Likes

It only makes a difference in mid range combats, in CQC both need exactly the same bullets to kill, while PPS43 has a higher rate of fire without being less controllable, especially for a BR2 gun.

Why do you guys insist on numbers that don’t matter, while ignoring those thst actually have an influence on gameplay.

Don’t forget that Soviet paratroopers can pick DP-27 or Sniper SVT-38 even while playing as BR2. Same with Americans that can pick BAR or Lee Enfield at BR2 and play against BR1-2. While our garbage paratroopers can only get ZB-26 or overnerfed flamethrowers or M19. Such German Bias all nations are shaking from fear.

PS You may not know it but PPS-42 is superior to PPS-43, you get a bit less rof but much lower dispersion and recoil. It’s the most op BR2 weapon in a game if you don’t count cheat-box of the paratroopers.

7 Likes

Every single Br, every single match, there is always “body armor” guy. and worse thing is sometimes I end up against 3-4 guy with body armor+ppsh squads in Br2, their abuse lvl is so annoying against new players

8 Likes