(German) Soldier voice "Klaus" release! [Sound Mod]

Hello comrades!

This is my second voice mod, which replaces the german player voice with many new voice lines.
A new idea is implemented: The narrator can be replaced with additional voice lines for the player, adding more uniqueness to the sound mod.

Link for the mod:

https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/tIaTd30MbHDUJbDU/

Biography:

Klaus, a fearless soldier, is part of the german elite forces. Participated in countless operations on the Eastern Front. His ability to anticipate enemy movements and adapt to changing situations is unmatched. He remains a serious threat to all enemies who stand in his way.

This sound mod replaces voice and sounds of the player, and replaces the narrator with more voice lines for the soldier.

Installation tutorial:

(Soldier_Voice contains the .bank file for the soldier speech)
(Narrator_Replacement contains the .bank file for additional soldier speech, replacing the narrator)
(Soldier_Assets) contains the .bank file for the soldier sounds (universal))

Feel free to tell me what you think :slight_smile:

Have fun!

7 Likes

@Adamnpee @YuriPetrov @SexyTent @tommyZZM @Aurora_Pioneer_I

The new idea of replacing the narrator with even more voice lines for the player soldier also takes its time to create. Do you think its worth it? Or should i stay with only modding the player voice and sounds for sound mods?

5 Likes

I would certainly love modded narrator!

2 Likes

This-Is-Perfect

Excellent mod!
I’ll download it now! I was looking for the voice of a German soldier.

1 Like

For the new Soldier voice “Klaus” above, i added a narrator replacement with the same player voice too. Do you think it is acceptable for gameplay?
When the point is getting captured by the enemy, instead of the narrator, the player screams “Defend the objective fast!” as an example. So basically it shouldnt change the effect of the notification right?

1 Like

Thank you :wink: If you got any recommendations, feel free to tell me!

Yeah, I wouldn’t bother much about that. :DD

1 Like

I am using it right away and it is great.
I am going to do the event task tonight in Germany and the USSR.

The original voice actors do a good job and I respect their work, but the sound mods that the modder provides make my two years of playing Enlisted feel like a new game.
Sergei’s mods give me a serious, immersive play experience. Really great stuff. Thank you.

1 Like

Such nice comments are keeping me motivated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i wonder… can you do a voice set for Italians next? so far, nobody has ever modded them

1 Like

Sadly, despite having to do a little break from modding because of too much work irl, i do not understand a single word of italian. The process of modding those voice lines is pretty time consuming, and that even with languages which i understand. I doubt i will be able to do that. :frowning:

I cant remember who it was right now, but i know that there were at least two great modders, who speak italian, so i guess they would have fun to do it. Might ask for italian voice line mods in a forum post? Then they should see…

1 Like