German Great Coats

in enlisted the German great coats have there collar folded up

to be honest it looks stupid, can we get a variation with the collar folded down like how the coats were most often wore

23 Likes

I still can’t believe someone actually created a post to criticize soldiers coat collars

Remember that you are in a war without eating anything and sleeping for days

3 Likes

look at war pictures. for 1 messed up collar according to gaijin logic you will find 1000 properly folded one. ive never in my life seen a collar like in this game, it doesnt make any sense at all and breaks immersion. these details add up and make the difference between a great game with convincing immersion and the next random McShooter, which Enlisted will become if the playerbase lets BS like these collars slip.

4 Likes

It would be cool to get a second variant with the collar down :+1:

So eventually, people will be able to get and chose which they want.

I would like both.

12 Likes

Why are people liking this post? I literally created a new idea for a gold order vehicle and nobody even paid attention

2 Likes

Agreed. We should also have the option of wearing shined shoes

Next time build a rally point instead of taking the plane :-1:

2 Likes

:thinking:?

Indeed.

Just like your gold order ve….

Oh, right.

2 Likes

To be fair, at minus 40 degree, I’d wear my coat collar up, damn it if I look stupid.

4 Likes

Confort over fashion.

german_6th_army_trapped_at_stalingrad

6 Likes

Hey all I am saying is I personally dislike there design choice for the great coats and that it would be nice to have more variety to choose from

(Side note I believe all the uniforms in game could use some work )

I think having both would be fine because collar up for winter and collar down for none winter or whatever you want

I’ll keep saying it, the great coats are too short too. They look awkward, the soldiers wear hitler youth sized coats. The premium erma troops in Tunis wear it better. The premium mg42 Moscow guys look stumpy. They gotta do better

1 Like

The chances that the soldiers in those pictures were wearing the collars only correctly because they knew they were being filmed is pretty high.

3 Likes

So what?
Last time I checked we didn’t care about irl.

Dude, those Germans were just trying to go all Hugo Boss and pop their collars. I agree, it doesn’t work for them.

1 Like

Photos where something is promoted are one thing, with the models properly dressed according to the manual and quite another in combat and not giving importance to anything other than surviving. With all due respect, this post seems absurd to me.

3 Likes

Well, soldiers on photos have those collars in a position that gives some protection from cold/weather.
Meanwhile in enlisted those collars are simply a mess. They are somewhat up but not really.

Hats that cover only the top of the head don’t help.

5 Likes

I completely agree, they are prepared photos and those that are not are taken by chance, although discipline and order were factors that were highly taken into account in the German army (many rules and regulations were inherited from the Prussian era), during The combat and already after the fall of the offensive by Stalingrad, those rules and regulations did not give a damn.

1 Like