German and Soviet SPAA for Tech Tree

I think we have lot of fun letting Americans and Japs having SPAA for the tech tree and I love the events they give for soviets and germans (they have even a meh premiun), but it’s time to give them a REAL SPAA for tech tree, that’s why I give this idea:

Sd.Kfz.222 for Germans, it’s in War Thunder and could fit easy…

ZiS-43 could be the Russians version who is also in War Thunder

9 Likes

images
1-armored-car-sdkfz222-dmitry-laudin

Photos for context, if you think other ones who could fit, tell

5 Likes

Gives them armoured car

2 Likes

we don’t expect a lot from snail, so better try with low things first…right?

We need the M16 MGMC

no, you have already m13

no, m13 is not enough

That a event reward

say me that again, japs are working with a crappy ta-se and nothing else

which should also change

yeah 222s were not actively used as AA roles.
( even though, i do want 222s inside enlisted. perhaps through riders rework calls :fu: )

but we could use the sdkfz 6 with the 37mm that it’s inside the editor:

t17e2

and, at some point, the soviet truck with 4 mgs / DDSHK was a thing inside enlisted:

as for the japanese, they could get aa truck:

4 Likes

2 words
Moar
Daka

2 Likes

German party-bus with 3.7 cm Flak 36 would fit in to the game quite smoothly. We already have half track Sd.Kfz. 6 modeled in game and it would just AA gun mount on it. This SPAA has wonky firing angles and it would be too grazy vs infantry, good for low BR II.

3 Likes

friendly reminder: americans have most of their planes in air spawns and in high br with the stinger (reminder it worked as AA too) you have another AA gun, it’s quite ironic because Americans also are the most who cry about suicide bombing, when they do a lot with rockets and funny, american planes some of them are very tanky and can hold enough damage for do like this clip

2 Likes

no

MOAR

DAKA

Quad .50 > dual .50

I want for germany Ostwind (BR V), Wirbelwind (BR III), Opel-Blitz with Flakvierling (BR I)
800px-GarageImage_Ostwind
800px-GarageImage_Wirbelwind
OpelBlitzFlak_Revell

But 1th of all fix this 88-Flakbus
Correction of 88-Flak Improvements (summary)

3 Likes