Georgy Shpagin’s birthday

I honestly believed that the French machinegun was lying there in files for a paratroop or a separate nation. But apparently you’ve decided to add it in a gold order weapon. Well, uh… you know best.

There are still no plans of separating nations in foreseeable future, that’s what I can tell for sure.
But there will be something really interesting for France.
Not paratroopers)

15 Likes

Gold order ta-se confirmed?

3 Likes

Nice. Thanks mate. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

Nice tbh more French stuff would be nice imo (too bad i didnt recognize the moroccan language to be french tbh at the time i didnt start learning french)

1 Like

MG 81 pretty please? Need me some more dakka

3 Likes

I think it is based on this picture:

Sadly we didnt get winter camo

2 Likes

Is this about the new squad?
Then it’s cool, a French gun in the hands of an American is weak, but a French squad is definitely cool.

We planned some good rewards for USSR in future.
Plus in this event devs added(as it was promised before) a italian sword and british too с:

24 Likes

French squad definitely has to came with special item (white flag) in melee slot.

Please, make it real.

6 Likes

There are more than enough german stuff in the research tree)))
Devs are planning to bring more variety to research trees of other countries.

13 Likes

Thanks. Realy good feature.

Oh boi Char B1 tank? You shouldnt have!

2 Likes

Damn! I really hope you guys give us a French event squad.

That excellent news as well! Looking forward for them!

1 Like

Also @James_Grove are the Yanks going to recieve some love? They really need some.

4 Likes

i hope the french get that classic hat that those resistance fighter wear and those arm band

1 Like

Hoping to see this beauty get added to the game.

3 Likes

I mean, the last big patch gave usa “alot” of love :heart:. People were still more interested in japan haha

2 Likes

Can you give us more tank skins this time? Last time we only got 2 so maybe give us 1 for each nation this time