Full Metal Panic!

War is not a resort, but even with all of its horrors during a hot summer day it can be extremely difficult for tank crews in a stuffy armored can. We will help to ease the hard life of your crews, giving them everything they need for a successful battle and improving the main tool of war - their tank. Gather round, we declare a full metal panic!

From July 8th (13:00 GMT) until July 11th (13:00 GMT) complete the tasks and receive rewards that will be useful in all campaigns!

REWARDS

This event’s rewards are extremely useful for upgrading your armored vehicles in any campaign and for training and equipping its crew.

Серебряные заявки на улучшение оружия

Silver Orders for weaponry

You’ll receive 6 for 2 and 4 completed tasks.

order_soldier_silver_b05caaf573d6c8172ff6da2ca73c1461

Silver Orders for soldiers

You’ll receive 3 for 5 and 7 completed tasks.

upgrade_technics_8e0c322c85363bfaca2aaa841133e301

Orders for Vehicle Upgrade

You’ll receive 2 orders for 8 and 1 order for 9 completed tasks.

About the rewards: Orders for vehicle upgrades are used instead of Bronze Orders when upgrading armored vehicles in any army. It does not matter which star they add - there is always one order used.

TASKS

The tasks have to be completed in “Squads” mode. The tasks for a single day are completed one after the other.

July 8th-9th

• 25 kills from any weapon;
  • 10 headshots;
  • 25 kills while driving armored vehicles.

July 9th-10th

• 1 battle in the Invasion of Normandy campaign;
  • 10 grenade kills;
  • 2 enemy armored vehicles destroyed.

July 10th-11th

• 1 battle in the Battle of Tunisia campaign;
  • Earn a total of 1000 points in battle;
  • 25 kills from anti-tank rifle or anti-tank grenade launcher.

TERMS OF THE EVENT

• In this event, there are 3 tasks available each day. Each following task becomes available after the previous one is completed. Tasks that are not completed will be reset at 13:00 GMT.
  • On July 11th and 12th you can purchase the unreceived awards for Gold.
17 Likes

Thanks, but underwhelming.

Silver cards are just consumables which will not stay and remind us of this event.

The vehicle upgrade card is a bit better since it can save ~100 bronze but still a consumable.

2 Likes

This is a short stock format. The big summer marathon starts soon, and this promotion is just to entertain you and make your life easier.

In the promotion, 3 applications for improving equipment are issued.
This is ~250-330 bronze. Many dozens of your fights.

It’s a huge prize.)

9 Likes

Always nice.

I prefer this kind of task related events over leaderboard related ones.

Bring those often!

5 Likes

This I definitely agree with!
Leaderboard ones are determining who can sink the most time on their weekends and vacations :smiley:

:heart:

Still waiting for an official WW1 event like the Moon event though.

UPD: also, originally I thought this would be a tanks-only event a-la Kursk.

4 Likes

Absolutely true.

Which is why I’m wary of the date the big summer event is coming, as I’ll probably be on vacation… And for me vacation doesn’t mean being stuck in front of a screen, but going places.

Probably will have to give my buddy my account info to make him buy the event tasks with gold (and hope he doesn’t mess my squads as a joke) I don’t want to miss some unique collectible…

3 Likes

Thanks for the event, but could we please work on every of the three tasks at the same time, atleast with small events like this.

3 Likes

@1942786 Will there be a summer job of sending teams and vehicles last year

the developer says more in the new

Could you give me a little more information about the summer event? The last picture was interesting, but I want to know a little more!

1 Like

Vehicle upgrade orders are for me probably the best rewards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Defiantly

1 Like

The event is bugged, not properly tracking completed tasks…of course

Look. Everyone wants something. But this is a freaking good idea.

I love these little events.

I too hope summer event vehicles can be won other ways too, the p47 RE, The Stuart with hedge cutter, the recon bomber in Moscow, all should be re-won or qualified for, with certain activities or achievements imho

1 Like

What about more unique skins etc. like PPK, Fw or Rhino? Hope we will face a big event here soon after the meh events.

3 Likes

You need to do seem one at the time, so the headshoots will not be counted unless you complete the first task.

I already have a stockpile of over 70 silver orders which I will not be using anytime soon, and a stockpile of over 400 bronze orders which I will also not use anytime soon. All my vehicles are completely upgraded. This event is garbage.

I have restarted the game and even the computer for serveral times now, but I still have no event… Strange. My mate has the same problem… Anybody else?

2 Likes

In the German version I have the same problem, have changed the client to English, there it goes!

1 Like