Full Metal Panic!

Please stop calling the event garbage just because you play so much more than everyone else. Just simply don’t worry about the event, don’t dis it.

7 Likes

That was the reason, thank you very much!

…unbelievable…no event in the german version…hehe

2 Likes

For crying out loud. go away.

Like… I would prefer the big summer event but at least we get somewhat usefull shit and no time-limited pictures and name decorations… again

3 Likes

Huge problem. We’ll fix it now.

5 Likes

fixed

5 Likes

Can we complete several tasks in the same match?
E.g. grenade kills first, vehicle kills second?

The PzB-38 anti-tank rifle, for some reason, is NOT valid for the last task. Just played a match where I scored 20+ kills with it, and none of those did count, despite the task being in progress since in the previous match my kills with PIAT and Boys rifle counted.

1 Like

I killed with Ofenrohr 3tanks and 14tankcrew and i get only 3/25? i kill no 25 tanks!!!

Is there a particular reason you can’t see your progress in the main hangar? There isn’t even a notification when you have to collect a reward before the challenge can progress. Which means I missed a lot of progress because I had no idea. Worse yet the icon is buried behind a events/custom missions splash that if you mouse over the 5 seconds it takes to even see the full metal splash, it repeats the 5 seconds it takes to get out of the way to show the full metal event splash.

Then you can’t even go into events for it because it shows the even teams event art for a event that has been over for a week.

I am enjoying the challenges and rewards, but that lack of UI choice is really frustrating. I don’t think we can choose a different resolution in the hangar either to make more room but I certainly would if I could. Much like War Thunder, I have it on small.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Also it isn’t two days per task? I am a bit confused not only because of the times, as I live in EST US but also it says 10-11th for second part but idk when does it end and what counts and what doesn’t? I can’t use this pz 38? it says players, but it means tanks? like 25 tank kills, or can I kill players with my AT gun? I can use the piat but heard that is useless so not really sure. I am going to work hard on it, I do have the first two done now. Still unclear about how much I need or what progress.

The easiest way to finish this task is by killing with grenades using Rifle with grenade launcher, it doesn’t have to be AT weapon at all, I did this task with Rifle grenade launchers.

About time for tasks, it’s 24 hours per 3 tasks a day, just check GMT time, there is about 16 hours left since now.

1 Like

Do you need to kill tanks or just players? I don’t have any rifle grenade launchers yet, will try to get to one. Thanks

That’s bad a bit that you don’t own any Rifles with grenade launchers, task require just infantry kills, actually I don’t know if tank kills counts as I finished my task with Rifle grenades before I destroyed any tank with AT weapon.

Ok thanks. Well looks like I am only 100k away from moscow allies grenade rifle. So Mosin with Diakanov. I heard that wasn’t very goood though. I could go after panzerfaust in Berlin which is about 50k away. Eh probably not going to sweat it, I am just at 32 days now in so it isn’t like I would be using them for a good while anyways.

Then it’s either badly worded or badly coded.