For Moscow, for Normandy, for bayonets!

Soldiers, it’s time to upgrade your arsenal! As we promised, with the release of the major update, we’ve added bayonets to the game for the Moscow and Normandy campaigns’ weapons.

The Bayonet event is available from December 15th (13:00 UTC) to December 22nd (13:00 UTC)

TASKS

You can find the terms of the event in the “Achievements” section.

Achieve a victory in the Battle for Moscow and Invasion of Normandy campaigns using the Allies and Axis army and receive rewards for all the 5 stages.

Weapons researched (opened in campaigns) after the release of the Armored Train update will already be equipped with bayonets in limited numbers. Weapons of the Battle for Moscow and Battle of Normandy campaigns that were already received by players before the release of this update, can be equipped with bayonets only by participating in this Bayonet event.

EVENT REWARDS

• Battle for Moscow, Allies: M1930 bayonet and ABC 36 bayonet.
  • Battle for Moscow, Axis: SG 84/98 III bayonet.
  • Invasion of Normandy, Allies: M1905 bayonet and M4 bayonet.
  • Invasion of Normandy, Axis: SG 84/98 III bayonet.

Good luck in your battles!

13 Likes

What about pre-existing M1 Garand and Gewehr 41 in the Tunisia campaign?

1 Like

Can someone enlighten me as to why we need to unlock it instead of… just getting it? What if someone gets the game after the 22nd? Fuck you no bayonets for you I guess.

9 Likes

You get bayonet for new weapons when you buy them, this is only for weapons you already own.

2 Likes

But in the future, we will have the option to buy bayonets in logistics, right?

2 Likes

What about bayonets for the 1895 Winchester?

5 Likes

Can we just buy them with bronze orders, please?

It feels incredibly cheap and spitting-in-the-face of the community to force them to have to jump through hoops to get a feature they’ve requested since day one that’s so common place in one campaign.

1 Like

M2 carbine has bayonets while FG42 doesn’t, what’s the logic for it?

Its not like FG needs it. I would rather have bayonet on Beretta M1918.

we need bayonet on all weapons even the knife :rofl:

1 Like

Looks like some players do. :smiley:
Im okay with that i got from “event” as i have all guns in Normandy with them and i got even spare ones.

I never understand wy BA in normandy don’t have bayonet (except mas36) and m2 carabine have her :upside_down_face:

And where are the bayonets for Berlin and Tunisia ? So you can equip bayonet for Kar98k on Moscow and Normandy but not on Berlin and Tunisia? Not logical at all

G41 and Kar98k have them as well, today i killed like 5 players in 5 seconds with my MAS bayonet. xD

I know but lee-enfield n4 wy dont have it on normandy … wy?

Who knows, only time will tell if they give to to another guns in more campaigns.

the bayonets on the smg would be the top, reloading? is not needed

Only few could get it, one of them is Beretta M1918, maybe Beretta M38, but we have M38A model that didnt had it sadly. Then FG, but i dont really want it to have it, its already really powerfull gun.

2 Likes

Ok, as I undersand, from yesterday up to 22th you can buy brand new weapons with bayonets equiped. And after 22th they will recieve in logistics without bayonets?

They will always have bayonets from this point forward, you can get additional ones by playing now for guns you already own.