For Moscow, for Normandy, for bayonets!

Mehhh. If bayonets be unique, obtain only in short terms…

I dont see why should basic equipment be only time limiter offer.

1 Like

this is ridiculous, now this is something stupid, I love this game but wtf, who was thinking that bayonets should be an event item, please for the love of this wonderful game, cancel this event and put it in with how you get handguns, not this crap, oh better yet, take a look at post scriptum, you can take the bayonet on and off the rifle to use with or without, take a moment and think, no one wants this

3 Likes

reasons are that all soldiers would have a bayonet equipped with them at all times, this is also limited to only 2 campaigns, as much as this is a game, you try and focus on realism and history, having bayonets locked behind a event where you would get a limited amount really doesnt fit, its like how everything is overpriced in heroes and generals, BAYONETS FOR ALL!!

The funny thing is that the fg42 clearly already has a bayonet folded under the barrel, all they need to do is turn it around.

Also the lanchester should have a bayonet and the model already has a lug

I know it does, but FG really doesnt need a bayonet. It can already clean room of enemy easily.

Oh right, i forgot about Lanchester as i dont use it often.

But you know that this event is only to give bayonets to the already existing rifles in the least painful way possible?

All guns that you buy after the update (of course those which are supposed to have it) come with the bayonet already equipped. The same goes for the starter rifles that come with newly bought soldiers.

So check your info before raging on devs, because you are simply wrong in your anger.

1 Like

i want a Bipod for my Knife and i should get it because i’m good.

Well, its true, FG doesnt need a bayonet, but it feels kinda incomplete, in my case, I only want the bayonet in the FG for esthetic purposes and maybe for stab some random guy in down state.

Seriously, tying the event to WINS instead of just completed battles was a bad idea.

To complete all stages, we need to win 20 battles, which in practical terms means playing from minimum 20 matches up to, potentially, an undefined amount. Even in a good scenario, where 25-30 matches are enough, that’s a HUGE amount of playing time.

Eventually, the victory requirement makes this event more stressful and frustrating than the summer and autumn ones, which is awkward.

Admittedly, it made me start to desert blatant ill-fated battles, which I never used to do before.

2 Likes

Or they should extend the event

Will Johnson M1941 have bayonet too in future? It has bayonet lung and i would like to have pointy stick on it too.

Gold Order Waffen?

Why no Bayonett for

1888 Gewehr
Berdan II
Gewehr43 KURZ

and a lot more…

The Germans can have bayonets and grenade launchers on their paratrooper machineguns once they’re actually restricted solely to paratroopers.

Can I make my rifle stronger with my bayonet surplus?

c26

1 Like