First changes to battle ratings

Yeah, I get the spamming approach, but if youre good you can reload and not get killed, and it is much better at anything outside of CQC, and it has a bayonet too, so why not just move it back down to BR2 with the M1 carbine, they are pretty similar weapons, and it has a GL in teir 2 anyways

1 Like

Germany tier 3 has more than enuff resorces to deal with kv1.
Stukas, anti tank guns (at squadd+engeneer squad), explosives, detonation charges, Panzerfaust…

Skill issues ??

4 Likes

The issue regarding KV 1 was raised because of br 1 and 2. The new player experience.

3 Likes

stukas are available on tier 2, right ?
AS devs said, meeting players from higher tier should not happen often.

And what happens when soviets tier 2 meet axis tier 3 then ?
what happens when axiz Panzer IV F2 meets soviets new player tier 2 ?
same issue.

So why wasn’t that the offered solution to those complaining KV-1 was too high in BR in the first place? Use Bombs, use panzer Faust, use TNT, use 8cm mortar, or let another BR 5 deal with it… Instead of moving it down?

KV-1: "I cant do anything to BR 5 vehicles "“okay we move you down”.

AB-41, M13/40 (III)/M14/41, Flakpanzer, flame panzer, Panzer II, Panzer 38t, Panzer III 37x 2, Panzer IV 75mm short APBC, Both AT rifles, engineer Pak36, mortar: “we cant do anything to the BR 3 tanks”“get good and bomb it bro”…or “rely on someone else on your team at BR 3”

45MM guns can all penetrate Panzer IVs from the front…and the AT Rifles can wreck from anywhere but the front. Thats alot better than no chance (but that’s forgetting that panzer IVS got moved down too…they were with KV-1s at BR 4)

In any case, its compression causing the issue.

9 Likes

I said i like to play early war campaigns i didn’t say i like playing ww1.
Mp40, MG34, P38, P08, C96, M1911, M1G, tommy gun etc are all PRE WAR weapons that might NEVER see early war battlefields post merge.

From my perspective the only potentially playable gamemode after merge is custom battles and even those were SIGNIFICANTLY watered down on dev.

3 Likes

That’s prewar only if WWII is great patriotic war to you.

5 Likes

well most ww2 games do not include the invasion of poland (1939) and the spanish civil war (1936-1939) Soo if we go by invasion of France that’s 1940.

Or i can just say my bad though MP38 which the MP40 is a refinement off but are basically the same gun.

2 Likes

Don’t take my statement too seriously, it was just nitpicking joke :Pp.

1 Like

yeh sorry about that but recent days on the forums have been people trowing logic and history out the window for a ‘‘better systems’’ to ‘‘draw in more players’’.

As i said multiple times have a playerbase issue? release the game on actual platforms like steam where players are.

1 Like

I already had a conversation with you about this so you know why they can’t have it otherwise magical things will happen.

2 Likes

I’ll agree that the MP-38 should be rank 2. Otherwise there’s no real reason to take it over the MP-40.

6 Likes

I know the feeling, I myself have not played all that much in the past month because of this uncertain feeling of not knowing how the game will change.

I want the update to hit fast, but I don’t dare to push the devs into hitting us with some unpolished nonsense

2 Likes

I can’t tell for sure, but iirc someone reading this may start explaining how the MP-38 has got better in-game stats and accuracy than the MP-40.

Edit: it sounds like a nail gun though.

2 Likes

Legit M1 carbine with GLnis at BR2, despite better performance, with the only downside of smaller magazine

1 Like

By the way,

11 Likes

I mean, they can in the end change the MP38 to be a bit more accurate, while the MP40 shoots a bit faster or something. If the MP38 is gonna be BR 2, then no one will use the MP40 in BR 3, so this argument goes into both directions.

I can imagine something like that could even be reasonable, earlier developed firearms sometimes actually performed better than their later version, the AKM for example is lighter than the real AK47, because the originals were milled, and the later AKM used stamped metal,
and all of us “gun” nerd know that “more weight” usually is a downside to a gun - BUT will usually result in less felt recoil.

Yeah, honestly I’ve been considering taking a break from the game until the merge hits.

Have you bought some MP-717’s? If not, I highly recommend grinding out Axis in Stalingrad to level 24 and buying 20 pieces, then you can rest. It’s really worth it :fire:

1 Like

I’ve only just gotten to level 16 in Stalingrad. I really want them, but I’m worried I won’t have time.