First changes to battle ratings

git gud than

i literally finish most of my battles #1 on the team with a sizable points lead before the 2nd placed person.

Yet high ranking =/= fun
sometimes loosing or staying back sniping/mortar shooting can be more fun than tryharding PTFO.

if i was tryharding i would never use bolties… i would only use falmetrooper meta squads and never left berlin axis campain

Its funny tha flamethrowers became meta. They used to be but free kills and mostly still are. They are only meta in very cqb maps or in clearing out smaller cap points.

they are literally meta everywhere… just give tham sabre and sprint speed with flask

(Pretty sure only Fallschirmjäger had the FG)

2 Likes

if you can get close sure but most of the time i cut them down before they get anywhere. They are rather obvious and rather easy targets.

you cant protect 5 flanks at the same time

no map in this game has 5 flanks… a cleverly positioned MG nest will cut down many attackers and flametrowers are rather bad in the defensive as they often TK their own.

By far the best class in game is the Engineer as it is versatile in the offense as well as defense.

If there is 1 thing that bothers me greatly is that MMG nests can only be built by premium squads.

stationary MG good???
yeah you must love to take heavy tank loads

LoL if you position it well you are safe from tanks and there are no real heavies in tunisia, pacific and moscow.

1 Like

moscow - t34 trackmenance for germans
tuinisa - sherman II a kiler of spaghetti
Pasyfik - why even play it??? i like pain thats why i play japan but any sane person would not play it… USA is boring there while japs gets their nutsucks twisted

2 Likes

Well at least BR fixes stuarts vs tigers…poor panzer IIs went from fighting t-34s to fighting kv-1s lol

3 Likes

From HA 2.0s, “lol just flank bro”

2 Likes

A medieval canon will deal more damage to a human body than a modern assault rifle, doesn’t mean its more effective.

MKB is the exception

supposed to be in the game - but it wasn’t in the real world.

All the discussions about balance, matchmaking and the uncertainty of when we will finally get the merge is sure making me loose faith and kills my hype every passing day.

3 Likes

The gun came literally from the same event as the gun you complain about.

You know it would make these constant Axis complaints much more credible if they didn’t always sound like the most silly cherry picking by omission of facts.

Axis has better PPSH than the soviets at the same BR.
Axis has a better event weapon than the lancaster.

Nerf axis? :sweat_smile:

That’s ironic coming from the person that just admitted they plan on queuing at 3 and leaving if they aren’t downtiered.

3 Likes