Fiery November Results

The big Enlisted Operation “Fiery November” recently ended and we want to highlight your achievements.

That’s exactly 2.5 times more than in Operation “Battle Summer” - well done!

REWARDS

It seems you really liked those 14200 New Zealand machine gunner squads, 23100 P-47D-22 Razorback fighters and 17100 Jagdpanzer IV SPG earned during the event. In just the 10 days since you received them, you’ve achieved 33458 victories involving Operation Rewards.

We wish you further victories!

14 Likes

hy im one of those

6 Likes

Thanks for the stats, be interested to know Allied vs Axis though.

Hoping you got some new stuff coming, plenty of requests on here, my Santa list:

FW - wip in I know
Grb39 sights
STG Berlin
Tunisia Tiger - fingers crossed!
Tail gunners in bombers - double fingers crossed!
More vehicles and planes

Lastly, the final event Modern war, hope focus remains on WW2, there are so many new opportunities in France, Russia, Europe in General… just my feedback.

Keep up the good work sir! See you on the front at some point

Ps. Tank spawn on Omer (Allied ps5) in house please look at, bit frustrating.

5 Likes

Over half million players and many times you just wonder where are actual human players in your everyday battles :wink:

BTW I’ve finished every single task in that event

3 Likes

You seem to have found one of them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everything on your list was created and used in WWII. So we will find a use for them in Enlisted. Sooner or later.

12 Likes

In Future campaigns please take BATTLE OF CRETE 1941 into consideration it would b e a fun campaign with Germany using Paratroopers and British forces ready for them.

capsule_616x353

3 Likes

This is of course more on the previous topic about improvements to the flamethrower, but still.
Will the flamethrower affect the environment in the future?There is already a good physics of snow, but the flamethrower does not burn snow.

3 Likes

In fact, we have impressive technology and capabilities. However, other games also have them.
But we are all united by the performance of your computers. Not all cool things can be compensated for simply by the quality of the settings, and some graphic effects and mechanics are simply hard to provide for most players at this moment. Not only show, but also synchronize the display of all these effects on the computers of all participants in the battle.

I say this in order to clarify - we are not always limited only by our capabilities. We try to provide the game to as many players as possible and keep it balanced for them (the minimum and maximum graphics quality in Enlisted looks similar and does not provide a gaming advantage).

10 Likes

reassure not to see this on enlisted

4 Likes

That’s nice.

Looking foward for more.

By the way. Take another look at this example. How does War Thunder do?

• The grass is drawn only close. It won’t be far away (no difference with ULQ)
  • Trees and bushes are drawn for both examples. However, on ULQ they are less transparent to compensate for the greater ease of detection of the enemy on these settings.

Clip2net_211126181935

Therefore, in reality, the only difference between these examples is that the grass is visible up close. But only close. In the crosshair, you can turn it off.

In all of our games, we do a lot of subtle things that make the game fairer.

6 Likes

However, I would like to see more interaction with the environment.But there are graphics settings for this, aren’t there?

1 Like

I cannot promise this, because I do not know if it will be (I need to ask colleagues). Of course, where possible, we will try to implement interaction.

Enlisted has it. You punch through doors and windows, even stone fences - these are things that directly affect your game. Therefore, they have a place in the game. The melting snow is beautiful - but only beautiful.

8 Likes

i didn’t know you could disable the grass while aiming, thanks for tips, this will improve my matches on kuban and ireland

Yes. the setting is called “Grass in sight”. Settings - Tank battle settings

1 Like

War Thunder on the Enlisted forum.

17 Likes

ATM game already is weird at low settings.
In the lowest settings, I get worse FPS than midium.
I dont know what they tuned it. But set at very low seems trade off something, not directly not rendering at all.

Test at GTX1080 at 40% TDP. Monitored by Geforce experience.
Also the game still used 4GB of VRAM, which is pretty weird since most low end GPU only has 2GB VRAM.

2 Likes

Of course, this does not affect the gameplay itself in any way.But a flamethrower must could burn tables\boxes\utensils and the like.Well, any worked-out little thing makes the game more beautiful in general, like casings that leave traces in the snow.And when a flamethrower doesn’t burn grass, it looks strange.

BTW, this is the first time after OBT, when no big version update for 2 weeks.