Fiery November Results

I thought about it too. At least just break them like it’s a shot. We will propose to developers.

4 Likes

do you mean with support for legacy graphics cards? never tried to start it i just saw some video, is cursed really cursed

There were also suggestions to make the flamethrower fill the room completely with fire.And not like now, just a certain zone.Unless, of course, it is realizable and will be within the framework of the balance.

1 Like

do you mean like in far cry 2? that you could set everything on fire

2 Likes

That’s the thing of proper DX level (DX11) to run this game. So, any GPU before Fermi wont run this game at all.
But VRAM is another thing.
Also I have a GTX745 and R5 5600U (igp). The FPS do not benefit from mid to low. Also graphic isnt significantly worse either.
Dev is not trade too much for the lowest settings.

2 Likes

No, not like in the far cry.If you do as in the far cry, then there will be one cry, due to the fact that one flamethrower can set fire to the entire map.And I only partially suggest that the directed fire burns snow\grass\objects, but does not spread.

1 Like

Fine additions to my armies, thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Keofox
The participants are more and more(november:556200 VS summer:212069),its looks like so great.
but pls look at participants Who gets the reward!!!!THe more participants ,because we Open more platforms。
stage 1:23100 P-47D-22 VS 36037 Fw189 !!! It’s reduced by 13000!!!!
stage 2: 17100 Jagdpanzer IV VS 16085 Rhino。 It’s only Increased by 1000!!!
stage3 are both same。
so wake up,Although many guys come here。but they also left quickly. They didn’t even reach the first stage。these players will pay for our game?or they can keep play with us? they didn’t even reach the first stage。
pls Improve our game as soon as possible。we need more real players who can Complete the stage。
(For example,if we Join steam at dec.1 with no udata in this 5days,our game will also get more and more participants,)

1 Like

So many participants and we still need bot squads?

i didnt even grind the event, i just didnt care for all the rewards (my experience).

1 Like

I really hope this comes as the last unlock for Tunisia.

I hope it doesn’t go Ab41/ M14 / Semovente / Tiger.

There’s still so many other options of good axis armor, like the Pz.3/ Pz.4

1 Like

Was too short, in France WE were in holidays, i didn t have the Time to unlock things!

Well, it happens.For example, I had a lot of problems in the summer, during the “Battle Summer” and therefore I also did not have time.Wait for the next event.

Nice event! But in the next event please give the axis in tunisia something as the battle of tunisia is extremely unfair as the allies have too much more powerful equipment as compared to the axis therefore please balance the battle of tunisia.
And, please reveal the news about the new ww2 campaigns :grin::grin:

2 Likes

I wonder how much the win rate is for those using the Machine Gun Squad reward. It really is quite powerful, with very effective weapons, high survivability and med packs.

The upside is I realize now why sometimes it’s so hard to kill other players, they have progressed far enough to have squads with extra vitality perks. To be honest, if I had realized when starting the game that enough investment will get you harder to kill soldiers it would have really put me off. I guess the upside is you don’t get to face that many serious players - or, didn’t, prior to the reward squad.

To be fair, I don’t really care about Allies Tunisia at the moment (and don’t plan to for the forseeable future) so I didn’t really pay much attention to it after obtaining the sword.

The playerbase isn’t evenly spread throughout the four campaigns or the different factions. Also with how matchmaking works(or doesn’t), if matches are in progress for more than 5 minutes or so, you don’t get put in. So the game will just create a match to get you going, this will lead to an occasional match where you get lumped with a good number of bot squads. That being said, it is very rare for me to get a bunch of bot squads, even at the times I play. It only seems to happen in Tunisia or if I play Normandy and get a DDay map. Normandy, Berlin, and Moscow are usually full teams.

Please holy fox can we get a new Berlin map?

3 Likes

I would take optimization and good FPS over anything anyday. Everyone knows that once you experience an 144hz monitor it’s hard to go back. And monitor refresh rate is tied to your FPS.

Also the more optimized your game is, the more accessible it is to wider range of players and their hardware. Which is what you want in order to increase the popularity of the game.

What I would look into…is the first person animations. Of hands and weapons and running etc. That is what you see 24/7 it should have high fidelity and variance. When you look at games like Battlefield 1, Battlefield V CoD MW 2019, the weapon animations are top notch and very satisfying. They do not feel repetitive or arcadey at all.

Also prob soldiers animations could have improved animations like the running animation is very, very generic.

1 Like

Inability to do challenges out of order in 2021 is ludicrous !

1 Like