FG42/II Balancing

lower rpm, smaller mag, worse control.

And, as I already mentioned in the original reply, the requirement for FG42 II to spawn in full automatic mode and add a bayonet is reasonable, you don’t need to repeat it again.

1 Like

That’s reasonable, but we should also remove the random recoil of the avt 40, add an automatic rifle for Americans, there have been suggestions! I say just adding automatic fire and bayonet to the fg is a joke. Even now the fg 42 2 is the best weapon, with these improvements it will become just a weapon with literally no downside - you have no recoil, you can put this weapon on any fighter, you have a bayonet and you are not limited by cheesy sights.

Is there really any sane people on this forum!

210 lower rof or something like this.
Trash.

5 rounds less.
Trash.

Less recoil and less rof equals worse recoil overall.
Math.

FG has worse dmg and worse dispersion and worse actual recoil. And I thought the German Mains were nitpicking.
So both should be equal but I guess there are some sekrit dokument from the Kreml we havnt seen yet but only the Russian Mains so far.

3 Likes

Lower dmg, higher dispersion, worse actual recoil.

1 Like

Yes, yes, I’m too lazy to argue with you again, after all, many have talked about the differences between the two in this post.

For someone who has graduated the whole 4 factions, it is ridiculous to talk about whether a German main or a soviet main.

1 Like

You literally only mention the bad stats of the AVT (lets pretend the recoil is actually right from you which is not) but leave out other stats where the AVt is better.
Dunno. Sounds non-biased to me.

For someone, who is not biased, should be aware that there are more stats than just magazine size and rof and that a weapon with higher rof and recoil cant have lower recoil even after the minor random recoil patterns.
Just saying.

1 Like

IT DOESN’T MATTER AT ALL, DUDE.

Does it make sense to talk about poor recoil if the weapon fires randomly???

there is a slight difference in damage and dispersion, the first is minimal, and the second again makes no sense due to the RANDOM PATTERN of RECOIL

Fun fact: the avt 40 would start breaking in full auto. The avt 40 users were prohibited to use it in full auto

1 Like

It doesn’t sound biased, it’s just that apart from the damage, everything else is worse. Dispersion and relevance simply do not make sense due to the fact that you will not be able to clamp all the cartridges in one place physically, the fg 42 2 does not have such a problem stupidly

It doesn’t look so bad on your video. (I assume you don’t try to controll it.)

Fun fact: Volkssturm did not run with weapons, which were produced in less than 10 thousand of all modifications

Dude, this video just shows a pattern of recoil, you don’t have to try to control it. And the picture shows that the weapon goes in different directions every time

And as 44 and rd 44 were only protos. Avs 36 and fedorov were unreliable and red army would have never used them over their standard guns like mosins and ppsh

3 Likes

I’d say it’s managable as it doesn’t change the direction during firing.
So basically you just complain you can’t memoreise the recoil pattern. And due to enlisted being a casual game, is a good thing overall.

2 Likes

Dude, are you kidding? LITERALLY EVERY TIME IT CHANGES DIRECTION

Yeah, a very nice |/ shapped pattern. Not like in some guns where recoil pattern can suddenly go in reverse.

2 Likes

Not within one burst. And that’s what matters imo.
Everything else is just practice and adapting to recoil instead of memorising it (or using macros).

4 Likes

It was a general joke on the theme of history in video games, otherwise the mp 3008 would explode in your hands, because the barrel’s resource is 150 shots.

1 Like