FEEDBACK Section

Goddamit, maps are too small, too freaking small…it’s only a meatgrinder now

1 Like

Except planes… no just no.

Fighters are probably the most pointless role between being hypersensitive to rubber-banding, not usually having targets, not usually getting kill credit when they do have a target, and not getting enough of a reward when they do get kill credit.

Tanks and engineers are especially useful, though engineers need some more work. Mortars could be useful in theory but aren’t in practice.

As it stands right now, Russian teams are incapable of so much as storming an empty house unless they have 2 tanks and an attacker backing them up while they do it.

Air is just useless.
Dive bomberd need too much time to rearm for a blast where you cant really gurantee that it will hit and kill sth.
Still dont understand why we dont get at least a bomb marker like in WT since AA gunners have the crosshair help from WT.
And fighters are also useless cause AA guns already perform good enough against Dives.
Mortars depends on map and if your team is smart enough to mark etc.
I would say that they are a major key for winning Invasions as attacker as long as the rest of the team are not just bots.

2 Likes

I’ve had a lot of success with the IL-2; I still can’t bomb precisely enough to destroy tanks, but wiping a squad per bomb load is pretty typical. You don’t even necessarily need to see where the enemy is, just know the map well enough and use your teammates’ positions to figure what areas likely have enemies in them.

However I am afraid to fly out a lot of the time, and usually keep a tank in my vehicle slot because a slight latency spike will cause me to rubber band into the ground, or flip to some odd attitude.