Extending the current Battle Pass season

damn bro true u predicted

Tiger II P and Jumbo w76 would be appreciate sicne Sovies got IS-2 last BP.

3 Likes

It was easy to predicted it was delayed with for evidence the last 3 BP

1 Like

Not really, they did managed to not delayed a few bp after they stop linking it with major update. But apparently they can’t keep it up.

1 Like

well the extend of the BP can let new steam players to grind more levels. they will miss less rewards this way!

I hope to see the new BP weapons soon (so that i can make everyone try them out in my zombie maps :))

1 Like

I see your 1 additional delay, raise to 2 delays, and I’ll toss in a prediction of disappointing economy changes

Is it really that hard to stick to your timeline?? Every. Single. Battlepass.

1 Like

Do not forget to add a special customization piece again this time!

Last battlepass the unique customization reward was removed (or forgotten to add)

It is definetly an interesting worthy reward and that feature should not be removed again, and if the battlepass is extended for 2 weeks, creating a single customization object should definetly be possible

16 Likes

If the customization is different from what you can buy using dress-up orders that would be better.

3 Likes

The german ushanka with ear flaps down was a unique battlepass cosmetic only, sadly last season they removed that feature

Well better be a whole set, instead of just one piece

1 Like

Im looking forward to it.

This time I hope the wait is worth it… I don’t know about the rest, but for my part I’m already tired of waiting for things from this game and for them to end up half done.

5 Likes

You’ll need automated tools for that.

kép

Or an SS branded picnic basket with a fireproof blanket perhaps? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

af2ndfx

Never noticed this happened! Guess it was when I paused the game for around 6 months.
So much YES!

2 Likes

Most likely this since they cant do 1 weapon class for every weapon class for GO weapons like they have done past 2 BP (1 was SMG themed the other LMG) because Japan is limiting factor even with Chinese weapons some classes cant simply be done for Japan like a BP themed for SF rifles Japan doesn’t have anything new other than maybe adding type Hei with 20 round I mean this the better direction that they are going for GO weapons

1 Like

so that would indicate you all know what it is … just polishing 'em up … any chance we can get a taste … heck a whiff … just a part of the image, let us start guessing and getting some hype! Like a stat sheet of one of the weapons, but don’t tell us what it is, example:

get our minds running! heck could turn it into a community thing … person to guess it first, gets a gold order or something. Come on DF … you can do it!

3 Likes

I know you’re joking but when I actually run into this issue… use the shovel

2 Likes

I run with axe in case I need to destroy some wardrobes or chairs in houses because they block a window. Sadly I can’t have 2 melee weapons and my bots tend to die when they encounter the enemy.

absolutely not.

that s**t better be gone for good like this current and prior seasons where there were none.

absolutely no reason to castrate even more the already lacklaster selection.

not to mention, once again, it’s plain dumb.

• limited to 6 cosmetics not enough for a squad of 7/9 members let alone more than one squad, or being able to fill as much as you’d like.

• only for one faction per season

• removed silver to introduce 6 hats that cannot even be used for more than one preset despite having more. hence, do not get applied over moscow or stalingrad if, for example, you equipped on the battle of the bulge.

much better to get cards, and get what anyone wants while extending the selection.

and;

• a massive waste of time
    rather than waste further time into adding 6 cosmetics over 110+ squads that won’t even be able to be obtainable after the bp ends. would be much better to implement items that can be bought by all squads at any time and much needed items.
15 Likes