200mb update what's been added/changed?

1 Like

just wait until the patchnotes

1 Like

so… i’m not trying to pick on you.

but they literally make announcements of " coming soon " about X and Y, ( sometimes even entire weeks prior )

yet, they cannot do the same for patchnotes?

4 Likes

Could you share something.i need to go to sleep now.i want to dream abour Enlisted.

1 Like

Why are the patchnotes always late? What is preventing the patchnotes from being released on time?

2 Likes

Hope you didn’t sleep yet XD: Update 0.5.8.85 - News - Enlisted

6 Likes

Oh nice, more splash damage against infantry, time to test it with fliegerfaust and panzerfaust :smiling_imp:

fliegerfaust didn’t change
But this change should make sure that a direct hit with a rocket launcher will instakill the soldier

7 Likes

Oh thanks for the heads up.
Also anything good on BP? Based on how quiet you guys got Im guessing that the current session will be prolonged by a week.

3 Likes

I see your 1 week bet, and raise to a 2 week delay, as is tradition.

4 Likes

You scared me! I had to go read the notes to see that the increased splash damage was for AT launchers only. I had visions of HE tank shells killing a couple dozen people per shot. :wink:

this is why the community gets kinda annoyed with yall…snarky and why?

so glad to see the splash damage I actually noticed the problem recently but thought they had nerfed it in the last patch, looks like I was wrong it was already like that start

Apart from fixing a few bugs, DF is quiet most of the time, I think they forget about Super Pershing.

2 Likes

2 weeks*